༅ II ༅

I stood as I locked eyes with the beautiful stranger, the same one I'd met yesterday at the store. His eyes trailed my body before meeting my face again. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, but I could've sworn I saw him blush a little. He came over to me and held a hand out, "Shouta Aizawa."

"Y/n L/n."

We shook hands and Nezu dismissed us. I followed the man out, staying a few steps away so he wouldn't feel crowded. I got the feeling he didn't know who I was, which I didn't mind the thought of. I was all over the place the last time he'd seen me, so it was probably for the best if he didn't remember. I watched my feet as we walked silently down the long, empty hallway. My toes are cute. I think I'll try orange polish next, though. I'm getting tired of this pink.

"How are the boys?" Aizawa asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Bad as hell," I replied without thinking. I instantly rolled my lips in, Watch your mouth, Y/n. You're in a school.

He chuckled quietly in response then stopped outside a door labeled '1A'. He sighed, "Try to prepare yourself. They're bad as hell, too."

I laughed, "I'm sure I can handle it."

He opened the door, and we went inside. The class was loud, but they weren't all that rowdy. They were all in groups, talking and laughing with each other. A few paper airplanes went up, and there were kids sitting on desks, but I wouldn't describe them as 'bad'.

"EW!! STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME MINETA!!"

Out of nowhere, a small boy with purple hair was flying towards my face. I didn't have to dodge, I thought for sure he would hit me. Suddenly, a white cloth wrapped around him and the boy stopped.

I looked at Aizawa to find him with red eyes and his hair levitating. This man just keeps getting sexier.

My attention was taken when the small boy started to speak. "Hey, sexy. Can I put my face in your boobs?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk.

Aizawa tightened the cloth, "Stop that."

I put a hand on the man's shoulder to calm him and looked at the boy, "I'm your new sex-ed teacher. Would you like me to teach you?"

The child nodded wildly, "Yes! Please, teach me-" The moment those words escaped his lips, he froze. His actions were mine to control.

I smiled, "I want you to go back to your seat and sit quietly." He nodded, and I looked at Aizawa. "You can let him down. He won't be able to do anything until I release him. The man looked at me with clear intrigue in his eyes but still followed instructions. I smiled, "I can handle the rest of them, too."

He watched me as I turned to the rest of the class

He watched me as I turned to the rest of the class. I examined them, My momma voice is gonna scare the hell out of most of them. There are a few black kids in here, but chances are it'll scare they asses, too, because they know what happens when they don't listen. I cleared my throat and looked at Aizawa, "Cover your ears." He looked at me questioningly as he did it.