༅ XXII ༅

"Whoa! Momma, you look hot!" Mina exclaimed.

"Nuh uh! She look like a hoe!" Riley returned.

I swear, never in my life—at my big age—had I ever wanted to punch any child more than I did my own in that moment.

"Riley, shut your ass up before I slap the shit out you," I growled. He smacked his lips, and I rolled my eyes right after.

"He not wrong, though," Huey shrugged.

I glared, "Don't start with me." I turned back to the class. "Y'all sure y'all can handle them?"

My surprise party to celebrate my first year with UA was tonight, and since I wouldn't be leaving the campus, I decided I'd let the boys stay with the 1-A kids as requested.

"We got this. I mean, there's over twenty of us. I think we can handle three kids by ourselves," Mina assured.

"Plus we have people like Iida, Deku, and Yaomomo," Kaminari smiled.

Yaoyorozu blushed, nervously rubbing her arm. "I'm not sure what you expect to gain with me around. I'm not great with kids. They usually say I'm boring."

Iida agreed, "I, as well. I've also been told that I'm boring."

Huey shrugged, looking directly at Iida. "You are."

"You think we're boring, too?" Yaoyorozu asked.

Being the bad ass son of mine he was, Huey wrapped his arms around her, snuggling right up against the side of her breasts. "Nah, I like you."

She smiled softly as she cradled him. "I'm relieved."

Mineta was feral and angry at the sight.

I glared at my son, using a finger to motion him closer and speaking in a low growl

I glared at my son, using a finger to motion him closer and speaking in a low growl. "I shouldn't have to tell you this because you're eight, but no sex."

He sighed, "I know. I gotta be twelve."

I smacked him upside his head. "Sixteen, nigga."

"Really? I gotta wait another eight years?"

"You ain't even had your first erection, boy, shut up," I scoffed.

"When's that gonna happened?"

I shrugged, "Probably in middle school."

Riley pouted as he joined the huddle. "No fair, you're teaching him more than me. I thought you said we were gonna learn everything about sex together."

Several of the students were stunned.

"They know about sex?!" Deku asked.

"Daddy, what's sex?" Eri asked.

Shouta's face turned bright red, and I looked at him in confusion. "You haven't talked to her about sex?"

"No? She's six," he replied.