༅ XXXVIII ༅

Shouta and I had planned to be up early the morning of Christmas Eve. We wanted to be up to excitedly greet the kids with breakfast then show them their rooms.

But considering the sex we'd had the night before, that just wasn't going to happen. In fact, he'd made cum so hard, my period came two days earlier than expect. And I'd fight him for that later.

The doorbell rang repeatedly.

I groaned and pushed Shouta off me, "Your kids are home."

"They're yours, too," he yawned.

I got up and immediately went in the bathroom after feeling the way my stomach was churning. "You made my period start," I sighed.

He laughed, "You can't blame me for that."

"Yes, I can. Orgasms cause contractions. And strong contractions right before my period was supposed to start is, obviously, what made it come early. I teach sex, I know what I'm talking about. This is your fault," I said, leaving the bathroom after putting a tampon in.

My phone rang and I sighed seeing a call from Hitoshi.

______________

Current Call: Hito💜

"We're coming baby, hold on," I yawned out.

P-Please, hurry. I could hear his teeth chattering.

"We're on the way right now."

Okay.

[call ended]
_______________

We quickly ran to turn on the kid's accent lights in their rooms, closing all four doors before going to let them in.

My boys rushed to hug me—both of them shivering, Eri the same way with Shouta. Hitoshi rushed passed both of us and quickly closed the door to avoid letting any more cold air in the house.

I snickered and opened it again to wave to my mom as she pulled off. "You cold?" I asked, opening my arm to him.

"F-Freezing," he shivered, moving stiffly into my hold. "Did you... m-make breakfast? Is-s it still hot?"

I shook my head, "Not yet, we just woke up. Just go get in your bed for now, I'll turn the heat up."

Shouta and I exchanged knowing smirks, watching as he went to his room—I was already recording.

He opened his door and stopped suddenly

He opened his door and stopped suddenly. "No way," he muttered, slowly walking inside.

The other kids ran to see what was happening as we followed. They were all excited by the redesign, liking it much more than the plain black theme he had before.

(Hitoshi's bedroom)