༅ XXXIV ༅

It was Eri's birthday, and for that reason she was going to work with Shouta—not that she'd have much fun with him considering second semester finals were coming up.

My boys and I had already called to sing happy birthday to her—I had to promise I'd get to work early to do her hair and 'makeup' because she didn't want Shouta to make her look bad on her birthday.

But first, I had to get myself ready.

I sighed as I glanced at the extra ass dress lying on my bed then turned back to the bathroom mirror to continue my hair and make up.

"Just marry him," Kei smiled, leaving the bathroom after finishing her own.

"Shut up," I scoffed, rolling my eyes at her. Zahair ran in and tugged at my t-shirt. I glanced down at him, "Yes, baby."

"Auntie, are you getting married?" he asked.

I pouted, "When did become 'auntie'? I thought I was mommy number two."

He giggled, "Auntie now."

I squeezed his cheeks, "Fine, but I don't like you growing up and changing on me. And to answer your question, no, sweetheart, I'm not getting married."

"Not yet," Kei chimed in from the closet.

"Shut up!" I yelled back as she laughed.

She called for her son to get him dressed and he instantly ran out. I turned to put on my lashes before removing the clips holding my curls and untying my edges.

Though my makeup was bomb, my hair was just a simple middle part buss down with a few big curls.

I picked up my wide-toothed comb and raked through the curls to give my hair more volume before finally leaving the bathroom to get dressed.

I had to fight with the dress to get it on, having Kei help to situate it before going to look in the mirror at myself.

"I've worn a lot of girly shit in my time, but this is too much, even for me," I huffed.

She giggled, "Aww, but you look like a princess."

"Help the princess put her heels on. I can't even reach my feet in this shit," I replied, grabbing the shoes I was wearing.

"Ooh, YSL? These look new," she hummed, helping me into my heels.

"They are. Her daddy went all out for her birthday and got whatever she wanted, plus whatever I wanted to match," I replied.

She looked up at me after fastening my second heel, "Marry him."

"Can I think about it? Damn!" I laughed.

She helped me up as I called for my munchkins. They walked into the room as Kei fixed the way my hair fell over my shoulders.