༅ LI ༅

I woke up with painful morning wood, which didn't make sense to me considering I didn't even have a wet dream the night before

My dream hadn't been lewd in any way. It was just Y/n in every aspect—mother, wife, teacher, best friend, cook, baker, model, goddess, partner; her in different outfits and colors, her hairstyles, her with and without makeup; crying, laughing, smiling, glaring, pouting; and finally, her walking down the aisle to me and saying 'I do'.

All of it made my heart pound—and apparently, it made my dick ache, too.

I tossed the comforter back, wincing as the cold air surrounded me. I used my thumb to smear my precum over the head, slowly fucking into my fist.

My eyes closed as heavy breaths left me. I couldn't moan and wake her up, but I needed to get myself off. My head rolled to look over at her. She was undeniably gorgeous, her jaw slacked and big lips parted in her sleep.

My eyes traveled slowly down her neck to her collarbones, then to the tops of her breasts. The rest of her god body was covered, but I didn't need to see it when I knew she was naked and I'd already memorized every curve, every stretch mark, every bit of cellulite.

More pre leaked out of me and in one quick swipe, I was using it to lube more of my length. "Fuck," I huffed out, quickly turning away from her.

I closed my eyes again, but only saw her naked form behind my lids. My chest was hot as I worked my hand faster.

She moved closer to me, settling herself against my side. Her head lay on my shoulder, hand on my chest. And the weight of her thigh on mine—

I whimpered under my breath, biting my lip in heaving breaths as I tried not to blow my load all over both of us.

My load all over her, I repeated in my mind. I squeezed my fist tighter, fucking into it faster. My eyes snapped shut, I was just about at my limit when I heard her voice.

"You better not nut," she demanded.

Fuck. Should've gone to the bathroom, I thought regretfully.