༅ IX ༅

This was the last week before winter break.

My alarm rang, and I yawned as I sat up. I checked the weather to find that, surprisingly, it wouldn't be too cold today, though it definitely wasn't warm.

I got up to do my morning routine as usual then went to pick my outfit. I put it on my bed then went to let Terror out and wake the boys.

I decided to go to Riley's room first. I shook him roughly, "Wake up, boy. You got school."

He whined, "No!"

"Riley. Up."

He was still whining. "But, momma!"

"If I gotta tell you again, you getting your ass beat."

He sat up and rubbed his eyes then pouted cutely.

"Go brush your teeth and wash your face. I'll come dress you in a minute," I said, looking through his closet to find clothes.

"Yes, ma'am." He got out of bed and went to my bathroom.

Once I had his outfit picked, I went to put it on my bed. I headed to Hueys room next and woke him as I picked his clothes for the day. I went to let Terror back in, and the doorbell rang.

What the hell? I furrowed my brows as I went answer it.

Shouta was standing with Hitoshi, Eri, and her hair products

Shouta was standing with Hitoshi, Eri, and her hair products. "I'm so sorry, but I have no idea how to do her hair like you, and she's sick of wearing ponytails. She threw a tantrum."

I laughed as I let them in. "I gotta dress Riley then y'all can come in my room."

Shouta nodded as Hitoshi went to the kitchen.

"I didn't cook," I called, heading towards my bedroom.

He sighed and sat down at the table, daydreaming about what he could've been eating if I would've cooked breakfast.

Once my youngest was dressed, I called for Shouta and Eri.

I was defining Hueys curls when they walked in with Shinsou following. Riley's eyes lit up seeing them, and he instantly got up to hug them.

"Alright, baby cakes. Come on," I said, taking Eri to the bathroom as Shouta followed. The boys all went to the den to watch TV while they waited.

I had her stand on Riley's stool and walked Shouta through doing a simple style for Eri's hair. "Gel is your best friend for this style," I said as he nodded. "Just part it down the middle, detangle and put some gel on it, then slick it into two ponytails."

I picked up the detangling brush again and went through the ponytails before adding the tiniest bit of styling gel to them.

"Okay, this is probably the easiest part. After you put the gel in, take the brush and just spiral down until you're out of hair. Since hers coils really easily you don't need to use any type of heat." He nodded quietly as I added hair accessories and showed him how to lay her edges. "And we're done."