༅ XXXVI ༅

quick a/n before we start:
i wanna personally thank -ALI3NSUPERSTAR for posting about my story on tiktok and getting me this kind of exposure! y'all showed up and showed tf outtt🤯 thank y'all for getting my book to 48K views (and counting)! that's literally 10K new views in two days!! enjoy the update, my loves❤️ y'all definitely earned it

After a few moments of intimacy to ground us, Shouta and I emerged from the bedroom.

We went to check on the kids, finding all four of them in Eri's room. I knocked on the open door as Shouta followed me in.

I sat down on the bed as Hitoshi paused the movie. All four of them were staring as us coldly.

I sighed, "I understand y'all are upset, but we still have dinner reservations if y'all wanna go. Otherwise, we'll cancel them."

"I want pork chops," Riley said.

I scoffed, "Boy, I am not cooking. It's either we go out for dinner, or y'all get a pizza."

Their whines and protests instantly filled the room and overlapped. "No, I don't care. I'm not cooking," I replied. "And fuck I look like cooking for y'all after y'all made me cry?" I scoffed.

"I didn't make you cry. Why I gotta suffer cause they can't act right?" Huey muttered.

I gave him a quick side eye, "Point is I'm not cooking. So we going out or not? And decide quick, we need to leave in the next fifteen minutes if we still going."

No one spoke for a while, so I got up, "Okay, then." I turned to Shouta, "Baby, cancel the reservation."

He nodded and pulled out his phone to do so as we walked back out and headed for his bedroom.

I closed the door and changed into comfortable clothes while he was on the phone and doing the same

I closed the door and changed into comfortable clothes while he was on the phone and doing the same. I picked up Reign from the mattress, placing her in my lap to pet her as I took a seat on the bed.

Shouta finished his call and climbed into bed to kiss me softly. "Kitten?" he called in the short moment our lips parted.

I hummed in response and he pulled away to speak. "I know I told you to be selfish, so I completely support whatever you decide to do," he started.

I narrowed my eyes at him, knowing he was about to ask for something.

"But is not cooking a tonight thing? Or is it for the whole weekend?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Every single one of y'all get on my nerves. I am not y'all's live-in chef."

He chuckled softly, "I don't expect you to be. But I also can't live without your cooking, so I need to prepare myself if I'm gonna be without it for the next few days."