༅ XXIII ༅

"Mr. Aizawa, I need you to talk to your former class. We have yet to move class one in because 2-A has basically been squatting in their dorm. The 2-A dorm has been available for them to move into since the end of last semester. We really need them moved into their new dorms by the end of this week," Nezu informed.

Shouta sighed, "I know, but-"

"We understand you love them. We loved our classes, too, but you're gonna have to let them go," Kayama comforted.

I watched in confusion as everyone enabled him and babied him, saying they 'understood' his reasoning for not wanting to let go, and basically talking to this man like a child who couldn't get a toy in the store.

And since we were talking to him like that, I decided to join in the way I would talk to my kids. "Shouta, if you don't quit acting a ass and tell them damn kids they need to move out. It's been a whole month since the new first-years were supposed to move in. It ain't like you'll never see them again, so stop being a pussy and put your damn foot down. Your new homeroom can't even sit down in their own damn class because your old one refuses to leave. If you can't do it, just say that and I'll do it for you."

"L/n, that was rude," Kayama said.

"I think she's right. And she didn't sugarcoat it. I like your style," Snipe commented.

I smiled and got up, completely ignoring the best friend, "Thank you." I looked at Shouta, "Are you gonna be able to do this?"

He only looked at me, but his eyes were begging me to do it for him.

I nodded, "Bet."

I left the meeting to go to Shouta'a classroom

I left the meeting to go to Shouta'a classroom. The moment I walked in, the second-years greeted me.

"Yeah, I don't wanna hear none of that shit. Get y'all asses up and let these babies have their seats before I beat every single one of yall asses. Y'all moving out of their dorm building and into your own today, too. And before y'all even try to go against me, let me remind y'all that I have permission from every single one of your parents to punish you however I see fit, whether that's a belt, an extension cord, or a damn toaster."

They didn't move, obviously testing me.

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "Oh, okay. Katsuki, Mina, and Izuku, thank y'all for volunteering to get your asses beat first," I said, taking off my belt.

Understanding that I was genuinely about to whoop every single one of them, the second-years quickly got up and practically ran over each other to get out of the room.

After getting the first-years situated, I went to class 2-A.

"Don't think y'all not still in trouble. The next time I say do something, I expect it done quick, fast, and in a hurry. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," they muttered together.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear y'all." They said it louder and I nodded. "Thank you. Y'all have a good day. I love y'all," I smiled.