༅ XXIX ༅

When the day finally came for us to go back home, everyone was upset. Shouta, especially, didn't want us to leave—so much so that he woke me up early.

"You don't have to leave, kitten. I'll get us a bigger house," he bargained.

Before I could respond, there was a knock at the door. Shouta sighed softly as he put space between us.

"It's open," he called.

Hitoshi walked in quietly, closing the door behind him. "Um, dad, I need to talk to you, and I wanna do it before Y/n leaves," he said softly, a bright blush spreading across his cheeks.

Shouta stared at him coldly, "About?"

"Me and Denki..."

I furrowed my brows, "Did something happen, baby?"

"I- um..." He took a deep breath, "Well, the thing that happens when we kiss happens when I go to sleep now, too. Cause I always dream about him."

"Toshi, what the hell are you talking about?" Shouta sighed.

"My- um...y'know gets really hard every time he kisses me and I always wake up the same way when I dream about him."

"You want to talk to me about your dick getting hard when you're with your boyfriend?" he clarified

"You want to talk to me about your dick getting hard when you're with your boyfriend?" he clarified. Hitoshi nodded. "That's dumb. What's there to talk about?"

I instantly punched Shouta in his chest, knocking the wind out of him. "This is obviously hard for him and you're being an asshole," I growled. I looked at Hitoshi and sat up, "C'mere, sweetheart."

He came to sit beside me in bed, leaning against me as I cradled him. "I just wanna make it stop. It makes me feel really dirty."

His father sighed after catching his breath, "You're not 'dirty', you're a guy, Hitoshi. You get turned on by someone you're attracted to. That's normal."

"But I don't want him to kiss me then feel my hard-on against his stomach," he stressed.

"I don't know what you want me to say to that," Shouta replied uncomfortably.

"How do I make it stop?"

"You can't. But if you figure out a way to, let me know."

Hitoshi looked at me, "You said to think of something to turn me off, but that doesn't work either."

"I could've told you that. That rarely ever works. The real question is what have you done about it?" he asked.

The boy blushed profusely, "I-I...um-"

"You touch yourself thinking about him? I mean, I would hope that you haven't had sex without telling me."

"Not exactly. He licked- Um, sucked it," he muttered.

I looked at him in shock, "Well, that's news to me! You didn't tell me you got head."

"I don't wanna talk about it," he replied, burrowing into me.