༅ LIII ༅

Essence turned out to be everything I imagined and more. There were concerts, Black-owned products for sale, plenty of Black people, and way more good food than we needed to eat.

After three straight days of drinking, touring, partying, and world-shattering orgasms, Shouta and I were completely wiped out.

It was nearly noon, and we were still asleep. Considering we'd fucked until sunrise the night before, that wasn't very surprising.

Shouta was spooning me, his chest against my back while my ass was practically burying his dick.

My phone buzzed with a call on the bed beside me, but I didn't wake up until after a few rings. I just barely opened my eyes to see our eldest's name.

I laid the phone on my ear and spoke in a groggy tone.

________________

Current Call: Hito💜

"Hello?"

Hey, momma. I was trying to wait until it was morning there, but the hours were kinda confusing me. Then I realized I could just look it up...

"Right," I mumbled.

Anyway, you're coming home tomorrow, right?

"That's the plan, why?"

It's just, I told Kirishima he could set me up on a blind date if he beat me on the game, and then he actually did, and now I have a blind lunch date on the roof at school Monday and I'm really nervous.

"It's just a lunch date. What you nervous for?"

I don't know who it'll be.

"That's the point of a blind date, baby."

Please, just make it home before I have to do this.

"We'll be home soon, sweetheart. I promise."

Okay. I love you.

"I love you, too."

[call ended]
___________________

"Hitoshi?" Shouta hummed, pressing a kiss to my shoulder.

I yawned and nodded, putting my phone back on the bed beside me. "Apparently, he has a blind date at school Monday. And Kirishima's organizing it. You think it'll be Kaminari again?"

He shook his head, "After the way they ended and the fact everyone in the dorm knew within the week, I doubt Kirishima would try to set him up with his ex."

I only hummed in response letting myself fall back asleep as he did the same.