Chapter 4 - Love Brewing

Lila's POV

I started to wake up, finding myself in Fern's bedroom. I must have fell asleep...

"You have got beautiful hand-writing." Fern told me, giving me a compliment. I sat up on the bed, wiping my tired eyes. I didn't say anything as I was upset that the diary got taken away from me. Fern was busy reading it on the edge of the bed, the red wrapping paper was everywhere on the floor. My neck was a bit sore, but I could live with it. I was glad that I wasn't moved and I still had the robe on. 

I stretched my arms out before I got up from the bed and walked over to the ripped up wrapping paper. I then started to move it all into a pile in the corner so it would be easier for me to get rid of it. "You don't have to do that. I can do it for you since it is my mess...-"

"No no, it's fine." I cut her off, before I opened the door and walked out to grab a large plastic bag. I then came back to the bedroom and started to put the paper all into the bag. Once that bit was done, I felt Fern's eyes on me. I turned around, looking at her with a small frown. 

"Well, this is the best present I could have ever asked for. Thank you so much, Lila..." she started to thank me, lifting her head up to see that I was ready to cry. "Someone stole this from you..." she whispered, before I nodded. "Who?" she asked me. 

"I got no idea. But, I don't need it anymore since you've read it." I told her. "I am going to have a word with my mother. This is really fucked up." Fern said to me, before I watched her storm out. "MOTHER! A WORD!" I heard her shout in the hallway. 

Half an hour later, I was wearing my normal clothes again, which was a buttoned black t-shirt and a pair of black jeans along with a apron since I was going to be doing work around the mansion. I was out in the garden, looking after the vegetables until I felt Fern place her hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see what she wanted from me.

"My mother has called a house meeting to see who the thief is. Whoever done it, will be thrown out." she began to tell me.

"Okay, that's good. So no death punishments?"

"No. They will just be thrown out."

I nodded, looking back down to continue working.

"I also got some other news." she told me, "But you need to stand up. I am not going to feed from you, don't worry." 

I dropped my gardening tool and stood up. "First of all, can you guess what I am about to tell you? Something you have always dreamed of?" she asked me. Wait...no way...

"Are we going to get our own place?" I asked her.

 She responded with her beautiful smile, nodding. "What about..." I started to ask her about her royalty, before she cut me off. "I will be crowned before we leave."

YAY!!