Chapter 20 - A Different Type Of Love

Lila's POV

It had then been a couple of months, being a vampire and being married to my love. We were on a gentle stroll, before we passed something a bit surprising. "What is that woman doing?" I asked Fern quietly which made her look, "It looks like she's spying while hiding in a rose bush. Anyway, it's rude to stare at people...-" she began to say, until a vampire couple walked out of the house to do something, I didn't know what they were doing because we were a bit far away from them. But there was something

There was some intense energy in the air, which made me feel uneasy and scared for what was about to happen to the woman. I began to move towards the scene, before Fern grabbed my wrist tightly, pulling me back towards her. I bared my fangs at Fern, getting quite pissed off. I wanted to see the outcome!

Suddenly, I heard loud hissing, making me turn my head to see the woman holding a dagger. What the fuck? Was the human a hunter?

I was watching them with wide eyes, but something changed. They stopped hissing as soon as they realised something different about the supposed hunter. The vampire couple then both took a step towards the hunter, who had her dagger pointing directly at their dead hearts...

Edith's POV

"Stay the FUCK back!" I raised my voice at them, getting ready to kill them both at any second. They didn't say anything, which drove me even more nuts. I had enough of vampires! They took away my fucking family! 

They took another step forwards, until the brown haired vampire in front rose up her hands. She then spoke my name. "Edith...you are home now. With us." 

"Home? This isn't my fucking home! My home is long gone, thanks to your fucking species!" I said back, "We are not them. Please, lower that dagger and we can talk." she told me.

I bit my lip hard enough to make it bleed, which was a dumb move as they were evil blood sucking creatures. The brown haired vampire inhaled my blood scent and licked her lips with hunger. I then suddenly dropped my dagger and started to make a dash for it...

But, it didn't work out the way I wanted it to.

// Book 1 is now done. Book 2 will be out soon. How soon, you ask? Well, you have to be patient.