Chapter 13 - Lots of Love

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER!

Lila's POV

I woke up the next day, thinking that it was going to be normal but it wasn't. The room was a dark shade of red and Fern was nowhere to be seen. I didn't want to call her name, otherwise she would be right in front of me and I was terrified of seeing her. I sat up on the bed, stretching my arms and got up, moved over to the wardrobe and opened it to reveal that my dresses were replaced with robes. Black robes. Not red. Black. 

I put the black robe on and tied it at the front. I then walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs to try and get some food. I looked around to see if Fern was around, but luckily...

Oh shit. I spoke too soon.

I felt her presence near, which rung alarm bells inside of my head. I ran back upstairs and went into the bedroom to see Fern laying on the bed. She had her body exposed, which made me blush a dark red again. Her eyes were glowing a dark red mixed with purple. "Come on top of me, babe." she said. "So you can consume me with your love?" I asked her, "Yeah. Our love is unstoppable. So why not celebrate it?" she replied. She then offered her hand to me, waiting patiently.

I then took a few steps towards the bed, but before she could even touch me, I moved back. Her fangs then were out, causing my heart to skip a couple of beats. Damn, why was that so attractive?

"Okay, sorry." I said, before I got onto the bed and went on top of her. "Good, babe." she purred, her hands already snaking up to my chest. I tilted my head back to look at the ceiling so I don't have to look at her. 

"Can I play with you for a few hours?" she asked me, "I will be very gentle. I promise." 

"Yes. You can play with me." I replied. Then, she sat herself up and started to kiss the side of my neck, my back arched once she reached the sweet spot. Oh no. She got me. 

"Take off my robe. Please. I want it off." I told Fern in a begging manner, and within a second, she stripped me down and threw the robe onto the floor. "Mine." she purred at me, making me nod at her. "Yours." I replied. I wanted to touch her so bad, but I just didn't know how to.

She then went back to kissing my sweet spot, and then kissed up to my jaw, finally meeting my lips. The kiss was slow, but very passionate. Each kiss gave me irresistible pleasure that was consuming me every second. Our hands were caressing each other's bodies as we were kissing deeply now, finding myself pleasuring Fern 'accidentally'.

"Oh you got it coming now, babe..." she told me, before I pulled away from the kiss to see what I was actually doing...

Oh my god...