Chapter 8 - Lucky

// <3 <3 (I am actually quite tired at the moment, so this chapter is going to be a bit short. My dad's home now too.

Lila's POV

This made Fern pause her movements, making me tilt my head forward to see what was going on. I began to watch her eyes turn into a dark shade of purple, "Please stand up for me, babe." she told me. I stood myself up carefully, awaiting for her next instruction. "What's next?" I asked her, getting nervous about what she was going to do with me after I told her not to hold the urge in.

Fern then moved her hand down to the bath plug and pulled it out. She stood up and turned on the shower, making me shriek a little from how cold the water was. "It will help your sore muscles, trust me." she told me. "I...I do trust you." I told her back. 

She then turned her head, smiling a little at me. "I know you do, babe." she said, before she went much closer to me, our bodies touching. She wrapped her arms around my waist, "I love you, Fern." I fully confessed my love for her. "I love you, Lila." she said back. I pressed my forehead against hers, before I kissed her softly. She returned the kiss, gently pushing me against the black tiled wall. 

"Fern..." I moaned out her name softly during the kiss, "Shush..." she replied, before the kiss became deeper and stronger until eventually, all I could feel was Fern's love. Fern then pulled away as soon as I was becoming breathless, I tilted my head back and stared at the ceiling. "I feel so lucky to have you." I told her. "I feel exactly the same way." she told me back and started to gently kiss down from my neck to that area...

I closed my eyes, waiting for the pleasure to come...

Immediately, I felt it after a minute of waiting. 

It was the fucking best.