Chapter 18 - Honeymoon Nightmare

// BLOOD MOON TIME...AGAIN. It will be the last one of this book, so this chapter will be pretty long.

Lila's POV

We were then happily married to each other and I became Lila Harlow. I haven't felt this happy in...well forever. It was our honeymoon, which meant no bad blood moons. Hopefully, anyway. If it was around the corner, Fern would have felt it by now.

"Do you want to get in the best hot tub ever, now?" Fern asked me, as we were on some beach chairs, watching the sunset. "Sure. I would love to. Lead the way." I replied, before we both got up at the same time and held hands to the hot tub. But, as we were walking towards it, Fern started to giggle lightly. She was getting quite scary and I didn't know if she was joking.

"Babe? Let me see your eyes..." I told her, before I watched her turn around. Her eyes were glowing a lustful dark red mixed with a tint of purple. I looked up, seeing the blood moon replace the sun. Fern then took a step forwards, making my heart skip a beat. "We may as well have to take a detour now to the bedroom." she told me, before I felt her take my hand and then we were back in our home instead of the cabin that we were staying in for our honeymoon. 

I didn't have any time to react properly about what was actually happening. This honeymoon was about to turn into a nightmare. I felt Fern pick me up, and took me to our bedroom where she carefully and slowly laid me down. "Hey. Are you okay?" she asked me, before she placed her hand on my cheek. "I'm scared, babe." I told her the truth about what I was feeling. "Don't be. I'm going to take good care of you, alright?" she told me back, before she placed her lips against mine. 

I kissed her back, wanting to wrap my arms around her but was afraid I would get told off by her since she was the one in control. "My beautiful mate...my everything..." she whispered to me. That was her vampire side talking. I watched her begin to lean down to my neck, which rung alarm bells in my head. I was in danger. 

I placed my hands on the both of her shoulders and started to push her off me. She then let out a loud annoyed hiss at me, moving her hands to pin my wrists down. I tilted my head to the side when she was about to use her eyes to keep me locked in her spell. But, that idea immediately backfired as she sank her fangs into me, making me arch my back because of how good it felt. God damn it...

The pleasurable venom that she was using, completely locked me into her spell as I stopped struggling to break free. Then, the venom changed into intense, paralysing pain. 

I wanted to fight, but I just couldn't risk it. I would die on the spot if I made any sudden movements now. So I let her turn me.

Eventually, the pain subsided. I heard myself beginning to moan, started to enjoy the change from human to a vampire. Fern then pulled away so she could watch me transform. I arched my back once more, my skin felt like it was on fire as it was forming sweat. My wife saw this and took off my bikini that I was wearing and took hers off too. 

"Embrace it, baby." she told me. I listened to her advice, slowly beginning to 'embrace' the change. I watched Fern begin to grin, showing off her bloody fangs to me. Without realising or knowing, I grinned right back at her.

"There's my amazing wife..." she purred. She then helped me sit up, "D...Did it happen?" I asked her, feeling a little bit dazed. "Yeah. You got fangs, baby." she replied. She then tilted her head to the side for me. 

"What do I do?" I asked her. She didn't reply, so I was clueless to what to do...but then suddenly something kicked in.

I moved myself closer to her, wrapping my legs around her as I leaned down and bit down into her neck. 

I then began to feed, the dazed feeling quickly went away. But then another feeling came along, which was lust. A few minutes later, I pulled away from her. We then stared at each other again, smiling happily before I pressed my lips against Fern's. 

The kiss was slow and sweet, before I couldn't hold it in any longer. 

I needed her body.