Chapter 6 - Their First Time

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER! IT'S GONNA GET SPICY!

Lila's POV

With my eyes still closed, Fern guided me out of the tub and dried me off with a towel. She wasn't rushing, which was a good sign. This was going to be our first time...doing it. 

I then realised why I still had them closed. It was to protect myself from being in the blood moon spell. Once Fern was done drying me off, she picked me up and carried me over to the bedroom. She then stopped carrying me, carefully placing me back down. I opened my eyes, immediately locking eyes with Fern. "I...I don't know how to..." I stuttered, as I was kind of freaking out about all of this. "You don't have to. Let me take care of you for a change, okay?" she asked.

I nodded, before I went towards the bed and laid down on my back. I placed my arms on my stomach, until Fern gently grabbed them and pushed them away. I watched her head lean down, softly kissing my stomach. It was like the butterflies were kissing me. Her lips were cold, but soft. Then, her kisses slowly made their way up to my chest, gently kissing my breasts. 

A few minutes later, she went further up to press her lips against mine again. I decided to move my hands, wrapping them around her body which made goose-bumps appear. She pulled away from the kiss, sitting herself up on top of me. "Rise up, my love." she told me. Did I mess up? 

I did what she told me to do, rising myself up. I moved my hands away from her body, also. 

"Yeah?" I asked her to see what she wanted. 

As a reply, she pressed her lips against mine once more. But this time, the kiss was more needy and passionate. I let out a breathless moan, my heart was starting to beat rapidly as I wanted more. "Can I make you mine? Right here and now?" she asked me in-between the heated kiss. 

"Yes, Fern. You may..." I told her. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you double sure?" 

I tilted my head back, some of my hair was covering my neck but Fern dealt with it as she moved it away. She kissed down to my neck, "Remember when I said that you were my favourite person ever?" she asked me. 

"Yeah, I do. Why are you bringing that up?" I replied, asking her.

"It's because we're mates, my love." she told me. And then she sank her fangs into me to make me hers. 

I filled the room with my loud pleasurable scream.