Chapter 19 - Morning Bites

// <3 <3 <3 

Lila's POV

Last night was...I couldn't even describe it. It was just...magnificent. I never felt so...brand new before. I was laying on the bed next to my beautiful wife who was peacefully sleeping. I could see that she was dreaming about something. I licked my lips, getting hungry just by staring at her. Time to feed, I think...

But, she just looked so peaceful and happy. She was so happy that she had a small smile on her perfect lips. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against her cheek, before I decided to tease her. I moved onto her, sitting down on her stomach. She didn't make a single sound. I couldn't tell at this point if she was pretending to be asleep or she was actually asleep. I let out a small sigh, gently drawing a line down her chest with my finger. 

Her chest then rose up as she arched her back, making me blush a dark shade of red as I continued to play with her feelings a little bit. I leaned down, kissing the middle of her chest. I heard her let out a tiny moan, which made my eyes widen slightly. Oh my god. This was going to escalate quickly...

I continued to kiss her soft skin, her skin not feeling as cold anymore as we had the same body temperature. She let out another moan, making me have a shiver down my spine. I then kissed up to her neck and sank my fangs into her.

I started to moan against her neck as soon as I tasted her blood. I felt Fern move her arms, but I pinned them down. "I love your vampire side. So passionate..." she complimented me. Half a minute later, I pulled away and let go of her arms. Her eyes were a dark red, which meant she was also hungry. "I wonder how much pleasure you get if I feed from you..." she wondered to herself out loud. 

"I don't know, babe." I said to her. "Can I try?" she then asked me.  "If you want to." I replied. I then leaned down, exposing my neck for my mate.

"I think it's better to have you under me..." she said, before she pushed me down onto the bed and kissed me on the lips. "Let me know if I hurt you, okay?" she asked me. 

"Of course, I will." I told her. Then, she went over to my neck and bit down gently.

Instantly, I felt the pleasure. 

We then spent the rest of the morning making sweet love to each other, pushing ourselves to the limit until eventually, we exhausted ourselves and had a relaxing bath.