She's ¹⁶ but a little

While they all laughed hearing your answer as they couldn't really believe that you are 16 because of your height and your baby face ...

You just looked down and played with the hem of your tshirt as you wanted to go to the caretaker home.

Kiddo stop lieing you must be like 13 or 14 , he said as others nodded agreeing him .

You shooked your head as no and told them that you are 16 only .

Why they are not believing me ?

You looked up and said "sorry , but I am really 16 only and now , I have to go " .

You said as you tried to walk away from them but was stopped by a grip in your wrist you looked up to see a person , he was so handsome (Jimin) , and he had a lip pierce in his lower lip .

You were so in staring at him . "Kiddo , stop staring at me and say your real
Age " . He(Jimin) said with a stern voice while you again mumbled saying I am 16 only .

Then another tall man (Namjoon) came
and removed your wrist from jimin's grip and held it .

Her hand is so soft .thought Namjoon .

What's your age ? Dont try to lie I will just shoot with you with this gun . He said as he took the gun from his pocket ,while seeing the gun you got scared as you closed your eyes and whispered I am 16 only and boom,
You blacked out because of the overwhelming feeling and getting scared.

Namjoon caught you as he glanced over other's, meeting their eyes and jin signalled namjoon to take you with them .

Jin's pov

I have never felt this way . The way she looks at me with those doe eyes and all . She is too cute . But believing her that she is 16 is a lil difficult as she is looking like she is in 13 or 14 .

But then she blacked out , I cant leave her alone here . That's why I signalled namjoon to take her with us .

Inside the car ....

Jk's pov

Here we are all seated with that girl being unconscious on the side of me and namjoon holding her by her side .

Then my eyes caught attention , her bag .I took it and wandered that what is there in as to knew that she is just a kid or some stalker . Then I found something like ID card ?!

Namjoon POV

I was holding on to her preventing her from falling down . Then jk took her bag and found something like ID card or so what !

I took it from his hand and signalled him to hold her as he did . But still now I dont really know why , that jin hyung . Why he is so caring towards her !

Oh shit ! It really seems like she is 16 . Because her date of birth is here . Now I know , she Is actually a little !!!

I gasped causing others to look at my side as I blinked few times and realized that why she said that she came from care taking house .

-- end of namjoon POV...

" Guys she is actually 16 only . But is a little " . Joon said as confusion was written in their faces . Namjoon however understood it and took his phone and googled and showed them what little space means .

All let out a 'ah ' sound indicating that they understood .

Suga : so what we are gonna do with this lil then ?
He asked .

Hobi : I guess we can leave her in care taking center ( idk , what it is called ?)

Tae : but she is so adorable . Look at her .

He said as he pointed to you . They all looked at you and not to lie but they were just awe struck .why ? You looked so peace , cute and innocent with your lips parted a lil which just made you look like a baby .

Jimin : hmm I dont think that's a good idea . Let's leave her in that caretaker house or whatever if it is called .

Namjoon : but wont the news spread like that BTS was seen with a girl being dropped and it might put her life in dangerous
(All sighed as they understood it and they also dont want to put someone's life in dangerous)

Namjoon : and also there is no address in here .

Tae : so its final , that we will take her with us to our mansion .

Namjoon : is it ok with all ?

He asked . But somehow everyone showed that they were annoyed expect tae but inside they were happy but just didnt show it .

Jk lifted you up in bridal style .

•••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••••

Sometimes u don't
need specific reasons
to love someone

••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••••••••••

To be CONTINUED....