It's obvious duh

Well , q/a time so pls ask question in comment section and I would love to answer them

======••=======••=====••==

Suga : what was his name again ?

Jk : Sam

Jimin : why don't ask abt him name to eb hyung ?

Hobi : that's a good idea .

It was noon by now . They all contacted eb as he attended the line .

On video call

Jin : hyung how are u ?

Eb : I am good Jin how abt u and how is my princess doing ?

Joon : we actually wanted to talk abt that only hyung

Eb : about ?

Yoongi : hyung u know Sam ?

Eb paused for a second .

Eb : well actually yesterday a person named Sam and asked for y/n in our home saying that he is her brother .

Jk : brother !!

Eb : yeah ! That's what he said but he didn't actually had enough proof so we didn't tell any Infos about her .

They all sighed .

Jimin : that's really good hyung

Eb : but he actually showed this picture .

Eb told as he screen shared a pic of a family standing there with a man and a woman and toddler (boy) with a Lil girl standing with them .

Bts immediately took screenshot .

Eb : and he said that this boy was him and the girl was y/n
And he also said that their parents died in an accident .
Even though I wanted to trust it but my inner gut just said don't so I didn't

Eb : and I actually planned to call u in eve to report about that guy but I called us .

Jin : thank u hyung for this info

Eb : that's my duty don't worry

With that they ended the call .

And that family photo was shared between the seven as they stared at it .

Then before anyone could speak tae's stomach growled . He chuckled .

V : it's seems like my tummy wants food

Jimin : aww just say u are hungry .

Jk : he is always hungry

Yoongi : yeah ! Just like u .

The seven exited and decided to have lunch .

Jin : well , we must check her

Stated Jin .

The maids were not in work as Bts announced holidays for them as for first u have to be comfy with them and then they will introduce to them .

Yoongi and jimin , joon decided to do check up on u .

Hobi , jk , tae and Jin went to lunch to make lunch .

Meanwhile with u .

U woke up and sat on the bed . You were in ur big space .

You sighed as you removed the bedsheet and saw that u were in a jumpsuit and in two pigtails .

You exhaled . You remembered everything .

They are your careveigner you have to trust them no matter what . So should I share about my past too . But for sake I wanna forget my past . I am glad they are taking care of me and didn't judge abt me by my little space syndrome
-y/n

You thought as a small smile formed .

You decided to wash ur face . But still those memories were haunting you.

U decided to wash ur face . U went to the washroom and stood in front of the mirror and splashed water in ur face .

A little girl of seven years was hiding in the washroom . She was shivering badly . She heard footsteps nearing her .

And then she heard someone whistling which was none other than her stepdad along with Sam who was eight years older than her aka fifteen years old .

Both the men smirked . Your stepdad aka hiri grabbed u by your neck as he yanked u towards the floor .

Hiri signalled as Sam grabbed u by ur shoulder and made u stand up . Then he dragged u towards the mirror and made u look at urself ..crying mess .

Sam : "Look how dirty u look"

Hiri :" remember u are just a disgrace , u loser "

Sam :" even mom hates u "

You opened ur eyes terrified by the memory as u splashed more water again and again .

Jimin , yoongi and joon who just entered the room panicked of not finding u and then sighed when they heard water sound in the washroom .

The trio sighed as suga sat on the couch with jimin . And joon on the corner of the bed .

You wiped ur face with towel . When they heard the sound of door knob twist , now all eyes were on the bathroom door as u exited .

Joon cleared his throat .

Your attention went towards him , you froze but then restrained .

You : hello

The tone was not the same , it was indeed a Lil mature .

Joon : hey , so

You : Kim namjoonshii right ?

You asked as he nodded , the trio understood right away that u are in ur big state aka normal teenager .

Joon : well it seems like u are good with names

He complimented u , he smiled . Those dimples are cute that's what u thought .

Jimin : so u are in ur big space huh ?

He asked , his tone was harsh and sharp and Lil bit of sarcasm with a eye roll .

You didn't expect that reaction from him .

But u in ur big space is not a joke when people are in mood to mess up with .

You are not that good in fighting but ur sarcasm is basically equal to suga .

You urself shocked at ur confidence .

You : it's obvious duh ?

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••

Be you
The world
Will adjust

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••