That's wise

While everyone laughed and teased

And made plans that they should dress u more in their clothes .

💃💃💃

They actually wanted to u to feel comfortable with them even in ur big space .

And they will work for it .

Even though u are already comfy comfy with them

What Jennie told me keeps lingering in my mind .
Yeah ! Sending her to littles school is good . She will learn . She will learn new things . Make new friends .

That will be great ! But I want her consent first . Hmm
-suga

U : oppa

U called out as now u were looking beside Suga staring at him with wide eyes which so much excitation.

Suga gulped down the lump in his throat . He smiled his gummy smile .

Suga : yes dear

U : hmm oppa i

Suga : don't need to be nervous dear just say it

U : okay so oppa actually I wanted to ask that hmm can I have rings as u do

He immediately smiled . U swear whenever he smiles that damn gummy smile u are dead in .

It's such a killer smile .

Suga : sure dear u can . I would love to buy u some .

U immediately smiled and hugged him . He was shock at first but the hugged u back .

Click

There stood jhope with a bright smile and camera on his hands as he grinned widely .

U : oppa show me

Jhope : here u go bubs

He said as he showed the pic . U gasped it was so beautiful pic . U and Suga hugging each other . U grinned .

While yoongi pouted because of the absence of ur warmthness .

U then looked at the camera in envy . U needed one but u didnt ask . What if they think that u are ordering around or more worse than that ?

Jhope : u want a camera

Y/n didn't answer him instead She was battling inside her mind thinking whether to say yes or no .

Suga : my girl . If u want u can ask for anything .

Even if they offer it will be not good to just get whatever they want . So u shooked ur head no .

Knowing you so well . Hobi took of the camera as it was attached to strong and was wore around his neck and slid it on ur neck .

You : oppa that's ok I don't want !

Jhope : no u will have it and that's final .