I missed you bubba

you screamed with joy while taking that plushie in your arms spinning it while hugging it close to you ," I missed you Bubba " .

Even namjoon was in sleepy state , he smiled seeing your smile which was noticed by jin . Jin too smiled .

Both of them were admiring and adoring you , while you adored your Bubba.

Then you noticed the two giant humans watching you and unnoticingly completely turned red and lowered head , which made Joon smile and he again went to sleep .

Then you yawned making jin look at you .

-everyone be careful handsome jin's mom mode turned on .

He then crouched down to your level and ruffled your hair while you chewed the hem of your sleeves which he adored but at the same time warned you not to do it as you nodded .

Jin pov

I wondered that can a human be this cute and even can make the heartless joon smile that his dimples are in display , which he have smile whole heartedly after so many long days hmm not long years .

Then she chewed the edge of her sleeves . Seems like she is too sleepy .

I smiled as I picked up her , which she responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my torso .

Seems like she got so comfortable with me . Ai I am lucky the first person she got comfortable in this group will be me .
🥳 party party yeah 🤪
( jk from his room : that's mah dialogue
Jin : stob it
Suga : swag )

End of pov .......

His heart fluttered as you tightened your arms on his grip . He didn't knew himself that he easily let u be close with u .

He wondered that this is what he call love but at the same time he felt that this is wrong as u are just a teen .

He sighed with his inner battle and laid you in bed and putted two pillows beside u on both sides not wanting u to fall down and tugged u in .

You were half asleep as he started to pat your head slowly slowly making you to fall in your dream world .

He was Hella tired as the world wide handsome took his world wide beauty sleep on the couch 🛋 placed on the room .

--------
Time skip to morning brought u by jimin's jam .

???'s pov

I woke up as sun light gave me a sweet kiss on my face .

Then I remembered something that , that the small little pluffy cupcake ball is still in our house .

I let out a squeak remembering about how cute she was . Awww . Just like a baby cloud . ☁️

Wait ...... I may be a mafia but who wouldn't adore that much cute lil puffy ball .

I smiled as I pushed the duvet away from my body and sat up straight and hoped down to the guest room where she was .

When I opened the door I got shocked to see

••••••••••••••••••💓💓•••••••••••••

Love is an
Irresistable desire
To be
Irresistably desire

••••••••••••••••••💓💓••••••••••••

------end of pov .