Can we look at school ?

Jhope : but the reason you kissed taehyung , do you love him ?

Jhope : or us ?

You just stared at him . Why did you kiss him ? Cause your heart said to ! What's this feeling tho !

Now also your heart raced at the proximity of jhope as you gulped .

You felt overwhelmed . What was happening to you ? What is this feeling ?

While trying to figure it out , you slipped into your little space being overwhelmed and confused .

Jhope was patiently waiting for your answer . He internally squealed when he saw you frowning your eyebrows deep and deeper . It was like you were in an inner battle .

Then suddenly you looked up . Now your eyes showed different emotions . It was full of sadness .

Y/n : I dunno Papa hobi ! My heartu go boom bam boom bam fasht .

You tried to explain him . That's when he realised you slipped . He smiled as his baby's baby was back .

He immediately picked you up and placed you on his lap . As you laid your head on his shoulder .

You pouted as you couldn't figure it out .

Jhope : I guess you are in love dear .

Y/n : luve

Jhope : LOVe

Y/n : oh lub

Jhope : yes lub

You giggled .

Y/n : buth y/nniee dunno tho fihure it whath she ish feehling

(But y/nniee don't know how to figure it out what she is feeling )

You said as you hugged his waist .

Jhope : that's ok sweetie . Let's figure it together . Team work . Ok ?

You nodded as you now snuggled into his chest . He smiled as he ran his hand through your hair . It was so soothing .

(Uwu i love when someone play with my hair too )

💃💃💃

You guys reached the school . Everyone got out one by one . You were in jhope's arms .

The school has been closed for staright 2 weeks for vacation . So you guys decided to visit school as it will be all without rush !

The manager of the school immediately came running seeing them . He was terrified , scared and was about to pee his pants .

BTS were extra careful that no outsider will look at them nor their little one .

Namjoon : so can we look at the school surroundings ?

Asked namjoon . The manager shivered because of namjoon's cold voice .

Manager : Yes ! Mr .Kim you can . I will show you the way .

Suga stopped him .

Suga : that's fine ! We will do it by ourselves .

With that they all started to move . Manager was shocked when he see you in jhope's arm .

What if I sell this information?

Jimin : Don't you dare . You have a side set up when you have wife right ? Should I inform about that !