I want to uhm surprise

Jin : jimin , why did you let her to climb up the counter ? What if she got hurt huh ?

Y/n : pap-

Jin : shh . Don't speak .

Chim : no scoldie please .

Jin stopped , what he heard ? Is jimin perhaps mimicking jimin . But that's not funny .

Jin : jimin I am being serious and here you are mocking y/n huh !

Hearing Jin yell , chim's eye started to tear up . He would never mock his princess . Chim abruptly rubbed his fisted palm against his eyes trying to stop the tears .

Seeing chim like this made you worry . But Jin was confused . You immediately side hugged Jin as he looked at you .

Y/n : he is not jimin . He is chim chim .

Jin : chim chim ?

Y/n : yesh . Chim Lil Lil .

Jin exe stopped working . He was trying to download the news he heard into his brain . But the connection was poor so the system was failing .

 But the connection was poor so the system was failing

Then he gasped with his hands covering his mouth . As he shooked his head in the most dramatic way possible . Chim stopped crying as he looked at Jin , his reactions were too comical .

Jin : àaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

Then he widened his eyes and let out a funny screaming sound . His intentions were to make chim smile , and he was successful in it . Chim started to laugh out loud .

 Chim started to laugh out loud