Morning Mr.Detector

Mr. Rude she said while trying to look angry but damn that's so cute of her.. Jimin stop saying that she is cute but i can't help it too... Ugh she is messing up my mind and

....... Heart toooo

So what shall I do huh ? Asked jimin

Hmm make it cool ?! Guess so , you said with a doubting voice as he stared at you , you stared at him and there was a dead silence between you both .

But that silence was interrupted when u sneezed like a dragon right infront of his face as he scrunched his face and now he was annoyed.

Aish , just get away from here , he said with his gritted teeth and with his closed eyes , his veins popping .
(Hot right )

Jimin's pov ,

I was now totally annoyed and irritated . This girl . With my closed eyes and gritted teeth trying to control my anger I told .

But when I heard a sniff I immediately opened my eyes to see that she has lowered her head .
Oh shit ! Did I mean her cry?!

Gosh ! I should actually get close to her not to make her hate me .. I messed up .....

Hey hey ! , I called out but she didn't seem to look up .

I slowly took the milk Glass from her hand and kept it on the table and tried to cup her face....

Jimins pov ended

Jimin tried to cup your face but you being stubborn didn't move .

Ok ok ! Sorry hey see me , look here ! , he called out

You looked up but then you sticked your tongue out and shouted , pranky .

You laughed out loud seeing his shocked face .

First he passed off but then his eyes softened seeing you laughing thats when jin and tae entered

First he passed off but then his eyes softened seeing you laughing thats when jin and tae entered .

Jin with his new glowing pink glitter slipper and tae with his brand new Gucci belt .

Jin : what happened to my girl ?

Tae : ah my Gucci baby ! What did that shortie did to you ?! Where he is Mother Fucker?!?

That's when Jin started his rap ...

Jin: YAH ! STOP SWEARING YOU LITTLE GUCCI BOY ! NOT INFRONT OF OUT FLUFFY BALL ... YOU if u swear again I will ...I...w.

Tae : you will ?

Jin : I will do something , for now shut up !!

Jimin : stop it

Jin : hey that's my dialogue . You are copyrighted ..

Jimin : .........

Jin :.........
Tae :.......

You : maathor folker....
You pronounced as you started to laugh while clapping your hands .

Jin : OH N-

Tae : stop with your rap . And baby sweetcorn you should not swear !!!

You : hmm ok ?

Tae : ok

You : yes

Jin : that's good !!

Now you all are seated in the living room .

You between Jin and tae and jimin across you , scrolling his phone .

It seemed like he(jimin) was again
Being pissed off as you became too close with mamma Jin and tae .

You completed your milk and stood up to put the milk Glass on the sink(kitchen )

That's when there was entry of our leader namjoon .

Namjoon : ooh little Missy is being responsible .

You : moning(morning) Mr.detector

Joon : detector ?

You : yeah ! As hmm last noght(night) You helped me to did my Bubba.

You beamed as Jin and tae cooed you as now jimin's jealous level now reached top . You know he is not good at expressing .

And it seems like Jin noticed it , so he stood up and placed his hand on his shoulder and gave it a squeeze . Jin leaned over to jimin and whispered

Just treat her like she is your own baby , then the miracle happens , he said as jimin just nodded but stood up from there and went to his room to mind his own business .

Jimin pov ,

Evenghough I may go a lil crazy about her . But it feels like she is distracting us . I mean in just half a day , half of the members have got distracted just by her presence .

And by the way just jn , tae and Joon looked the way at y/n , I am assured that they are in love with her .

And I guess me too , I mean may also fall in love with her

But if this continues she will turn into our main distraction . Gosh !

Jimins pov end

You smiled a lil to joon , you felt like you can trust the guy with dimples (joon) as he had helped you to search your Bubba.

( currently your lil space age :
5 to 6, the age gets changed )

You tried to put it in the sink as you tip toed , you didn't notice that joon has followed you to kitchen , suddenly you felt being lifted as you looked behind it was namjoon , who lifted you .

Thanks , you said as joon lips curved into a small smile and said you are welcome as he placed you into your feets .

••••••••••••💗💗•••••••••••••••••••

Don't search for
happiness
From others
It is in u
U just need to explore it

••••••••••••💗💗•••••••••••••••••••