Hungry ? snacks

Double update lovelies (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Sure jimin is gonna be a cute brat , which everyone  gonna love him . Mah babies .

He thought as he also slowly fell asleep .

(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

⚠️ Warning  ⚠️
Abuse , murder , blood lust , blood river , swear and vulgar words ahead .

Crying and pleading voice was heard . As all the five beat him with hammer in their fav places .

When they were finished he was breathing heavily , couldn't comprehend words .

He got startled when some liquid was splashed into his face . He stirred up as he again started to beg for some mercy .

Jhope : Utter a word , I wil slam this hammer in your mouth bitch .

He bit  his lips as he tried to suppress the noise escaping from his lips  , but couldn't as the pain was too much to handle .

Joon : knife !

Taehyung handed namjoon the knife , as he went and started to make his art on his body .

Fret : hahaha shame on you all .

He managed to say as his eyes rolled back because of the non-tolerating pain in his body .

Fret : you ! You are a fucking pedophile bitch !

He said as his eyes eyes narrowed towards
Kim seok Jin  .

Jin : do you fucking know what pedophile means ? It's sexual attraction towards children .  more than my lust and desire for her  , my love and adoration , always win . I don't need any intimation to prove her love , just her smile and happiness is enough for me to led my life .

With that Jin took his gun and shot him in his legs , fret screamed in pain . Jhope started his work by slamming hammer on each of fret's  toes . 

Jk just enjoyed the scenes . He loved seeing his hyungs doing things than himself .

After few hours of torture ..

They all just sat down and watched him dieing slowly , brutally , suffering in pain ,  .

What they did  right or wrong , they don't care . After giving chances he didn't seem to change his behaviour .

They saw in their own eyes how fret made comments about girls in club . Yup it is normal in club . But it is normal to harass or to take advantage of a drunken girl in washrooms !

He deserved it .

It was now 6am in morning . It didn't take much time for him to die as he already lost blood . fret closed his eyes accepting his death .

(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

The boys all reached mansion , cleaned themselves well so they don't smell like blood .

They all changed into comfy clothes . By now it was
8:30 am in morning . And they all went to sleep in their own room , they were all  exhausted .