He is chilling

Recap °°

He cried as y/n and tae patted his back comforting him .

Jimin : I guess I am also a ........little .

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Taehyung smiled immediately hearing it . Finally , jimin realised what he has been feeling .

Immediately taehyung hugged jimin as jimin sobbed more , burying his head onto taehyung's shoulder .

Y/n hugged jimin from back as she placed some of her sweet kisses on the back of his head patting his hair .

Jimin sniffled as he retrieved from tae's hug and pulled her gently as she landed on his lap .

Jimin  immediately started to tickle her despite tears stained  his cheeks . He giggled as he tickled her more .

Her laughs and giggles echoed the room as taehyung laughed seeing the both .

(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

01:00pm

BTS , Y/n and Yeonjun along with Felix were seated in dining room eating homemade food . Yeonjun praised the food , swallowing it while humming in satisfaction .

Yeonjun : warey wah ! The food is too good .

Jin : well ! Thanks I know my food is tasty and I am too .

That's when namjoon choked on his food . Taehyung and jungkook exchanged looks , smirking .

Yoongi handed namjoon a glass of water , but because of namjoon's veiny  , strong , muscular hands , the glass broke ! .

Jin : not again namu

Yeonjun : wah ! Now I know namjoon hyung when you said those four are same as your six !

Jhope : what was the four and six ?

Yeonjun : well just like your group , we all five live together !

Y/n : but we are eight . Ani nine , me , namu , jinnie , chimmie , tae tae , yoongs , kookie , hoba , and felixie !
And including you twen .

Jungkook : I am so proud of you . You counted us all correct !

Jungkook , he got to know that whenever you   got praised for your work or studies . It's like encouraging you to learn more  . So from that he started to give compliments .

And you absolutely loved them and their compliments .

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Yeonjun and Felix bid their goodbyes . As you decided to wave them goodbye along with jhope .

Now hobi was taking you inside again , you were clinging on to him , your arms around his neck and legs around his torso . You have kept your both of your forehead attached together .

Hoba. : what are you doing y/nniee ?

He asked with a chuckle finding you so adorable as you kept staring at his eyes ,  so focused that your eyebrows knitted together which he found it funny .