what's your name ?

Tae pov

When I opened the door I got 😲 shocked to see jin on the sofa 🛋 with
Puffy cloud(y/n) in his arms sleeping soundly with her head on chest

. His one hand around her head protecting her from falling down and another around her w....waist .

Why I feel a sting pain in my chest ??
(Viewers - cause u fell in love )

Flashback .........

You were sleeping soundly and jin also went to sleep 💤 . Then u woke up in the middle of the mid night and sleep walked to jin .

Oops 😬

Then what happened ? 😕
(no dirty thoughts )

__It will be a lil cringy sorry viewers __

You pulled his both cheeks smiling in ur sleep which he groaned as u started to pull his cheeks with ur lil hands a lil harshly ,

as he woke up and sat up straight and however saved his cheeks from ur hand and was about to scold u but saw that u were doing it all in ur sleep which he again smiled fondly .

He smiled 😊 and took you and made u sit on his lap (not in a dirty way ) and rocked you to and fro like doing to a baby !! As u again fell asleep 😴 .

He was too tired 😫 to stand up and put u in bed , so he laid down there itself with you in his arms .

Present ......

V pov .

I felt jealous by seeing her in hyung's arms as I took steps towards them and admired her ... she looked so peaceful and calm ....

I then started to caress her smooth silky hair with a smile as she slowly started to open her eyes slowly ....

End of v pov .......

You woke up to feel someone caressing your hair as you opened your eyes , you met with v's eyes which u didn't have words to explain as you were lost in his eyes .

Unconsciously your hands went to touch his mole which is in his nose , you poked the mole making him revealing his boxy smile .

You were taken back by his smile as u pulled your hands from his nose but he catches ur hand held in his big hands .

V pov ......

Her small hands fits just in my hand , they are so small and cute ..... her skin is so soft ..

She struggled to get her hands out of mine ,, I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable with me as I let her hand free , her face was scrunched up... how cute ?!

End of pov ......

You again started to poke his mole with a smile which made u both giggle 😄...

V - do u drink milk in morning ?

He asked as u nodded cutely while poking his nose .

V then stood up and extended his arms willing to carry u but u shooked ur head no and got off jin carefully not wanting to wake jin up ....

And held v hands in ur hands and asked him to lower his level so u can meet up with his height , which he found cute ....

You : what's ur mane ?

He got confused .

V : are u asking my name ?

U nodded ur head

You : and is too (and his too)

You said as u pointed to jin who was laying on couch sleeping soundly , u giggled as he snored in his sleep .

Tae's thought : guess she got more comfortable with jin hyung and with me a lil ...

V - his name is

You : pink prince

U shouted a lil which jin didn't even wake up .

U thought that he must be really a sleeping handsome as he didn't even wake up that u shouted a lil.

V - pink prince ?? His name is jin

He responded as u smiled and he laughed at the name u gave him ..

Then mine asked v .... then something caught ur eyes which again other two moles on his arms which represents 🐘
Elephant .

U held his arms and pressed it that the elephant in his arms appears which u smiled and named him Mr.elephant which he made a weird face at the nickname .....

Ok ok Bubby now we will have u some milk , ok ?

He asked as u nodded and he stood up and u both exited and went to kitchen ...

Everyone were asleep except u and v and tae ordered maids to leave as he want to spent some golden time with u .

Who knows that the mafia king will turn this soft towards a little girl ??!!

••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••••••••••

Sometimes it feels
nice to let ur inner child
out rather worrying
about what people think

••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••••••••••