So Mr.cat

Joon: her caretaker is not able to visit us , as he is busy but can contact us in skype?

Tae : oh alright !

Jhope : gosh where did u even came from all of a sudden ?

Tae : from the door.

Bts: .......

Joon : let's contact him!

Jk : let's get it.

Your caretaker contacted as jin let out a small squeal cause your caretaker was no one else but jin's older brother.

Jin : hyung?!

(Eb- elder brother..)

Eb : hey jin! How are you?

Jin : I am good, about you?

Eb : doing fine. So whats the matter?

Jin : ah! You see well namjoon will proceed?.

Joon : so! My greetings hyung! As we wanted to adopt a little and as you know I guess you know y/n right hyung?

Eb : oh yeah! She has went missing and I am missing that jerry a lot!

He sounded sad.

Jin : well hyung she is with us only. We found her later that night.

He said as he scratched his neck. As eb let out a small laugh and asked for the whole story as Jin proceeded to say it.

Eb : then fine. I guess she is really comfy with you all as she has never went with anyone than me.

He said as everyone nodded.

Eb : I am really trusting and counting on u. If something happens to her then I wil-

Jin : we will not let that happen hyung!

Eb : fine.

After completing the procedures and formality and all eb ended the call as everyone sighed in happiness and relaxed in their seats.

Time skip.

This is where you can say that why y/n was attached to Jin so much as she was attached to eb and the same gene obviously , that's why she must have felt same comfy with Jin too...

It was like now afternoon.

You woke up as you felt hungry.
You sat up straight as you rubbed your eyes cutely. And thats when suga entered the room to see whether you have woken up or not.

Even though he didn't want to agree, you looked very cute. As you let out a small yawn, he smiled .

He start to move towards you as you adjusted your eyesight and frowned to see who really was the one coming towards you.

You just stared at him observing him as you tilted your head to the left side.

His heart skipped a bit. Now he came to know why everyone is really attached to you. No one can't resist you and your cuteness. He thought.

You tightened your grip on your sheet. While suga smiled and said.

Suga : don't worry I won't do anything.

You puffed your cheeks .

You : hehe. Why should I be scared of a cat?

Suga was deadpanned.

You : so Mr. Cat?

You somehow like him seeing his features, for you he resembled like a cat. And you love cats...

You : where are others?!

Well except suga, jimin, jhope everyone went for filling the formalities to adopt you.

Jin has counted on suga and jhope to take care of u. If something happens to you, then mamma Jin will kill everyone.

Jhope beamed in as because of his sunshine level, everyone has to wear a sunglass.

Suga : aren't you hungry?! I mean it's afternoon now.

He asked.

You : where are others Mr. Cat?

Suga : smart kid *he mumbled *

You : huh?

Suga thought that it will not be okay if he says the real reason as he doesn't know how you will react.

As Jin's elder brother will come to meet you. But also Jin went to make a visit as he also want to look his parents too.

Another reason they all went is that however they convinced eb easily but not the management so others and Jin also have to move so that they can convince the management.

Joon decided that it will good if eb conveys to y/n that she is getting adopted by bts and not by them.

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••

To love and
Be loved is
To feel sun
From both sides

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••