How can I leave you ?

Jin : how can i leave you, hmm??

He asked as eb cringed very badly.

Then something unexpected happened that is you planting a kiss in jin's cheek

Everyones reaction in room was with big eyes and jaw to to the ground.

Jin blushed furiously as his whole face turned into red a compete red.

You just laid your head on his shoulders as you hugged his neck. He smiled internally.

Jin got himself back together as he asked.

Jin : did u guys feed her?

The trio shooked their head as a no as Jin just passed a glare at them and took you to kitchen so that he can cook and feed you something .

Followed by suga so he can help jin in cooking.

As jin decided to cook for all for the afternoon, he again placed you in counter as you sat there watching the stuff.

Suga : ah jin hyung

He hesitantly called out
While jin just gave him a sharp look unnoticed by u that they will talk about it later.

In Hall

Everyone were catching up with jin's elder brother while jhope and v felt bored so they decided to sneak into the kitchen so they can kidnap you.

Tae signalled jhope as he understood and tiptoed to the kitchen where you were about to shout Mr. Elephant .

Tae asked you to be quiet by keeping his index finger on his lips as you understood and kept silent.

He scooted you over and picked you up and exited the kitchen successfully where jhope distracted both jin and suga successfully.

But to his grace poor him, wanted by the duo to help them out in the kitchen.

Meanwhile Tae looked for jhope but seeing him, he couldn't do anything but was followed by another mischievous muscle bunny that is our jkayyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

You were in tae's arm as you saw jk following you both, you immediately scrunched your nose and you immediately called out for Tae by poking his bread cheeks as he looked you who was sneaking you in the hallway to his room.

Immediately jk hid behind the trials when Tae looked behind.

Tae looked at you questioningly but shrugged off as again jk followed u both while you smacked ur lips into a thin line trying to suppress ur laugh by seeing muscle bunny's funny face expressions

Meanwhile suga and jin was so immersed into cook for all nine of them not noticing the absence of you.

••••••••••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••

Live
Love
Laugh

••••••••••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••

_____""""

Thank u for still supporting me guys love u armies

If the story gets cringe pls comment it because I kinda feel insecure because I feel like the story is getting cringey

And sorry for making u a wait as now only I have completed my exams as still have one which is on next month
I will try to post often