It's 3 am

Y/n : d....da.dddy

" what daddy , don't think of something inappropriate she is innocent jin !"

He warned himself .

The way your doe eyes looked at him , he was falling for it , he snapped back from his thoughts when you sniffed .

You : Mr.Broad shoulder .

You named him with his physical feature as he let out a airy chuckle and approached you .

You stood up on the bed as he came and stood right infront of you .

Jin : what happened sweetie ?

He asked worriedly and also made a mental note 📝 to confirm that are you a really little or not by your behavior .

You : m.mmy Bubba

Bubba , he thought for a while . He frowned and was confused .

He then remembered the bunny 🐰 plushie . But the plushie is now in namjoon's room as he wants to examine your belongings .

He smacked his lips together and looked at you .

You : s. 'Hould we ...c.comlain to polise ?
(Should we complain to police ?)

You asked cutely while nibbling your lower lip while he again smiled at your cute antics .

She will be the cause of death of me , thought jin .

Jin - well it's in namjoon's room come on let's go .

Then u remember you are freaky ducky is in a stranger's home .

Where am I? You asked as he looked at you .

In my house he said casually like it is no big deal . You panicked as you remembered the events and how you ended up here .

He saw your panicked expression and placed his hands on both of your shoulder with a concerned look and said .

Jin- No need to panick. I am not going to hurt you . It is 3 am in the morning. And we will drop you in your little center by morning . No harm and now you are safe only .

You nodded taking in every words he said but also you have to be careful .

This human right infront of you was so captive , his plump big lips , his eyes and his broad shoulder everything made you calm down , you don't know why ? And even now your little self is calmed down under his touch .

He smiled as he asked , shall we go and find Bubba? You nodded your head vigorously as you jumped down from the bed and stood beside him and said a cheerful let's go .

He chuckled as he started to go near the door , opening it and exiting the room along with you behind him , who went behind him like a lost puppy 🐶 .

So , tomolrow(tomorrow) shu(you) will
send me back to my center right ? You asked as he nodded his head .

Maybe or may not as I already started to like you little one thought jin in his mind as he smirked to himself .

You both reached namjoon's room as he without knocking entered the room while you gasped cutely getting his attention . He raised his eyebrow asking what happened while you signaled him to bend down as he did to reach your level.

Then you whispered in his ears 👂 , why you diidnnt khock (knock ) the door ? , he looked at you for a second and said , it's my friend's room , you pouted as you protested again by saying "but al- " but was cut off by him .

Jin : want your Bubba or not ?
You smacked your lips together and mouthed Bubba. As he whispered a good girl and ruffled your hair .

(Ah ! Jinnie don't kill me ) le me .....

Ok back to the story !!

By hearing your little bickering and talk someone woke up from his slumber , that was none other than our God of destruction , Kim Namjoon .

Namjoon - What's happening here ?

He asked with his raspy voice getting your's and jin's attention .

You immediately hid behind jin holding the back of his shirt 👕 . Namjoon noticed jin .

Namjoon : it's 3 am in the morning , what do you want hyung ?

Jin : well , this little human behind me wants her Bubba, that's why we are here now !

He said as namjoon turned the lights on and pointed his hands in some random direction as you followed his hand direction and saw your Bubba lying there on the couch as a smile appeared your face as you ran towards it forgetting about your surroundings.

And you screamed with joy while taking that plushie in your arms spinning it while hugging it close to you ," I missed you Bubba " .

••••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••

Real gentlemen is who
Can control himself
Inside his pants

••••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••••••••

To be continued