Sleepy Gucci baby

You tried to put it in the sink as you tip toed , you didn't notice that joon has followed you to kitchen , suddenly you felt being lifted as you looked behind it was namjoon , who lifted you .

Thanks , you said as joon lips curved into a small smile and said you are welcome as he placed you into your feets .

You then paddled like a penguin to living room to meet with the same faces , tae and jin .

Then you remembered something , about your caretaker .

You : Mr.pink prince

Jin : yes

You : my caretaker ?

Jin , tae and joon who again followed you got tensed as they all stared at each other as joon signaled Jin to divert you , which jin did it just smooth like a butter.

Jin : ah sweetie what would you like to have for breakfast, hmm ?

You are easy to get diverted if it comes to food , aren't we ?

You : hmm pancakes !

Sure Jin told as he picked you up and placed you in his hip as you smiled at him .

Without your knowing you felt more comfy with , it saw familiar scent with jin .

Jin : so are you helping me in cooking or helping tae with waking others up?

He asked as you thinking , your lips were forced into a thin line as you were thinking so hard.

Jin supressed his laughter from seeing your expression.

Then you pointed your finger towards him conveying that u will help him as you are not still familiar with others.

That's when warmth ran over jin as he smiled warmly and paced towards the kitchen.

You preferred jin as you felt so safe with him.

Time skip after ten minutes.

You were watching him cook while you were placed in the counter and that's when jhope entered the kitchen , all cleaned up.

He waved his hand towards you as you just stared at him and immediately turned your head towards jin.

Jhope just chuckled and made himself tae Or coffee and exited the kitchen.

One by one started to enter the kitchen as they were arranging for dining while you were still sat on the counter watching them.

Jhope placed plates, jin placed the dishes and v filled water in glasses and so on.

There was no extra chair for you, as everyone got settled, jin asked jhope to take you from the counter, as he also wants you to warm up with everyone not only with himself.

Jhope approached you as you looked at him with scrunched up face, as he giggled.

Then you accepted his offer, not to get picked up by him just like jin did.

But you accepted him holding your hand and leading you to kitchen as jin signalled you that you are safe in jhope's hand.

Now there is only seven chairs, where will you sit that was in everyones head.

Surprisingly, suga offered that her will make you sit in his lap, but what if that makes you uncomfy.

Everyone sighed as you were better placed on the dining table itself as the table was big enough .

Then everyone started to dig in.

Jin and joon thought : it has been days since we all ate together

Yoongi thought : it feels nice just like a family

It has been days Or more like years since they all sat down and ate together and now they are. They all felt that warmth.

The joy and the warmth when they all sat together, those laughter, and you feeling being loved and care.

Those feelings were new to you.

After completing your breakfast, you all washed your hands .

You yawned cutely while rubbing your both hands in your eyes just like a baby does.

Everyone were in awe.

Tae move towards and scooped you in his arms.

Tae : are u sleepy gucci baby?

He asked as you nodded .

Joons pov :

Nice thing that she feels sleepy as for now I have to talk to her caretaker and somethings to legally sign us as her caretaker.

I can see the changes in our lives in just half a day but the problem is with jimin.
He seems to be disturbed.

Pov end......

Joon: put her into sleep Tae and come to meeting room.

He stated as he signalled other boys to go to meeting room as he did.

Tae insisted you that he will pick you up but your stubborn ass wants to walk as you were stumbling left and right in sleepy just like some sort of drunk women.

Tae laughed and shooked his head as he followed you from behind .

You entered the room, as for now it was your sleep time, for now the time was 11 am.

You crawled to the bed and went under sheets as Tae tucked u in and kept pillows in four side fearing that u will fall down.

He caressed your hair as you started to close your eyes slowly and then boom, you were in your dreamland.

He smiled as he was about to exit the room you held his hand and opened your eyes half and smiled sheepishly and again fall asleep.

What was that ? He could only think that as again regained and recomposed himself.

Don't melt into that smile Tae, compose yourself

He exited the room feeling all weird feelings.
He wondered that what it must be the weird feeling and all those, is he in love???

But with that too a kid
(sry dont get offended )
he smiled sheepishly and entered the meeting room.

Meanwhile,
All were seated down except for Tae.

Jimin : do we really have to do this?

Joon : yes

Jimin : are u sure u are making the right choice, hyung?

All were lil angry upon jimin as it seemed like he is going against to the idea of keeping you with them.

But that's not the case. He has something else running in his mind.

Suga : yes he is

Jimin : hyung, just think it over! She may end as a target if our enemies found out.

Jk : do you hate her that much, hyung ?

Jin : no he doesn't but he is just worried about her safety, am I right jimin !

Jimins thought : so, am I worried about her?!

He was in his own thought and that's when tae entered the meeting room and seated himself.

Joon: her caretaker is not able to visit us , as he is busy but can contact us in skype?

••••••••••••💗💗•••••••••••••••••••

Family the word defines
Rollercoaster
Happy , sad like that
It contains every
emotions in it

••••••••••••💗💗•••••••••••••••••••