She is faking it

You are not that good in fighting but ur sarcasm is basically equal to suga .

You urself shocked at ur confidence .

You : it's obvious duh ?

Yoongi snickered .

Joon : well , then ?

You : joonie oppa I am hungry

U said as he looked at u and smiled . He got up from the couch followed by suga .

Suga : shall we go ?

Suga asked as he came towards u and extended his hands so that u can hold him but u just stared at his hands and to his face .

Should I hold his hands ? Am I making right decisions by being with them . But so far they have been too nice with me .
-y/n

I guess she is not that comfy with me but I wanna hold her hands or atleast wanted her to play with my rings , that felt good and calming , aish she is in her big space
-mewo meow

But then when he retracted his hand back to his pocket , u catched his hands and interwined with them .

He flashed u his gummy smile as u smiled too.

Suga and u exited the room leaving a smiling joon and irritated jimin back .

U : oppa

U called out as he hummed in response .

Suga : can I call u mewo meow ?

Suga stopped in his tracks as he looked at u with wide eyes and with mouth open

Suga : huh ?

U : sorry

Suga : no no , don't apologise . It was just u said it all of a sudden . Do I really look like a cat ?

He asked as he frowned looking confused as u nodded ur head .

Suga : ok u can call me , but only u .

U : nae

U both reached dining table followed by joon and jimin .

Jin : hey

He waved his hands towards u as u did the same .

Tae : aww my Lil small clouds

He cooed as he came towards u and picked u up and spinned u around .

You squealed when he picked u up .

Before yoongi could protest , joon shouted .

Joon : she is in her big space .

Tae froze in his spot as he literally dropped u down but jk was in right time that he caught u as ur arms wrapped around his neck as he picked u up in bridal style and made u stand .

He somehow distanced the distance between u both .

Do they hate my big self ?
-y/n

Ur eyes teared up by the thought but u held them back getting noticed by jimin as he sighed .

No one didn't speak anything . There was a literal silence .

Tae : I am sorry that I dropped u .

U : ah that's okay oppa

U said as u smiled at him a Lil .

Tae nodded his head and than his stomach growled as u giggled .

Tae couldn't help but to blush at ur giggles .