Wasn't she with you ?

Tae looked at you questioningly but shrugged off as again jk followed u both while you smacked ur lips into a thin line trying to suppress ur laugh by seeing muscle bunny's funny face expressions

Meanwhile suga and jin was so immersed into cook for all nine of them not noticing the absence of you.

As Tae entered the room with you, jk decided now it is his turn as he popped infront of Tae causing him to flinch and slip down.

However tae fell down but jk caught you in his arms as he lifted you up and made you sit on his hip just like a baby.

You : Mr. Elephant? Are u okie?

U asked

As Tae nodded his head and got up from the floor
Before he could get up.

( Jimin : yo man yo yo ! You were caught in 3k ! Ah han ! I see that you are enjoying your time with my gf!?

Tae : what!!

Suga : he meant the floor!?))

So yeah back to the story lol

Tae stood up as jk blinked his eyes 🥺🥺 innocently when Tae was about to grab jk's ears to twist it before they heard jin's rap downstairs.

Oh shit thought Tae and jk as they looked at each other and immediately was trying to enter the room.

But both being stubborn who would enter first however both ended up tripping on each other and the trio fell down .

While jk kept his hand on your head to prevent you from getting your head hit.

As jk and Tae hurriedly got up from jimin's gf and Tae picked you up as you all three got hided in closet room of tae's room.

As you couldn't help but giggle as both Tae and jk smiled and made their index finger to their lips as you now giggled while covering your mouth with your hands.

Downstairs :

Meanwhile......

Jin was rapping as he couldn't find you while others looked at him dumbfounded.

Rm : wait hyung! Wasn't she with you that longer and now you are asking us that where she is ?

Somehow jimin got panicked and then suga noticed that the two crime partners where not in the sight.

Suga : where is taehyung and jungkook?

He asked as jhope gulped which went noticed by suga as suga raised his eyebrows to jhope.

Done with the dramas happening , jimin stood up and left to look after you three.

He knew that jk and Tae will obviously in jk Or tae's room but was lil sad as always the trio used to be the troublemakers and crime partners but now he was not included.

He dusted off the thoughts as he looked in jk's room nothing found.

And went directly to tae's room and looked over the room and finally he made it to the closet room and heard you three whisphering .

Before he could open the door, the door opened by itself causing ,
jimin to land hia jibooty on his gf face (floor) as he got a kiss from his gf as he groaned cause it was a rough kiss.

Three minutes before :

As you three were in the closet talking suddenly you saw a cockroach crawling on the door as you catched it's antennae and giggled while showing it to jk and tae

Tae's eyes widened in shock before jk could react , you brought the cockroach closer to jk's face.

He was not scared by the cockroach but got stiffed when he saw that the cockroach was shaking it's thick booty.

Tae shouted.... And he pulled the door open causing jimin to fall back.

Because of the impact your hold on cockroach loosened as it landed on jimin's leg.

His eyes widened.

The rest of the members along with eb entered the room to see the mess.

You and Tae looking at jimin, jk on the corner of the closet being jungshooked

While jimin rethinking his life as his life decisions are now between whether to kiss back his gf aka floor or to teach a lesson to cockroach.

••••••••••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••

A good laugh
Heals a lot
Of hurt

••••••••••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••