My stepbrother Sam

U : I want to talk about my past oppa.

Yoongi : u sure ?

Jin : yeah ! U can take time

U : i am sure I wanna talk

Jhope : ok

U : so when I was born , my mom didn't make up , she died giving birth to me .

And my relatives all always scold me saying they i killed her . But my dad didn't .

He always used to keep me safe with him . We moved countries so that he can keep me safe from the emotional bause from my relatives .

I was three , we were in California . Days were too good to be true .

My father found his love there . I was beyond happy for him . Her name was elvi , they dated for year , she took a good care for me .

She was like my own mother . But she was diagnosed to haver breast cancer and she died when I was five . My dad was broke , i knew it . We both felt empty because of it .

To start a new life again we moved to korea .

My grandparents want him to marry and lead a new life . They forced him . He regretted moving to korea . And they threatened that they give the custody of mine to my maternal grandparents if he didn't get married .

And hence he agreed , my dad got married to Gina aka my stepmom and mom of sam .

Jk : sam ??

Jhope : the guy from the mall .

U nodded ur head .

Jk : so he was ur brother

U : no stepbrother . Sam was eight years older than me . Till I turned eight , it was really a good family . It happened that my dad was met with an accident where he went into coma .

That's when they started to abuse me . She started to bring men to house each day like everyday . I would hear some sounds . Sam would force me to watch them doing it .

Sam would also bring girls and will do it . They will force me to watch them . It was horrible .

I barely get used to visit my dad in hospital like two months once or never .

I was just like a maid . After my school I have to clean the house and have to always kneel down whenever she enters the house .

Or else she will hit me with belt .

- by now u were in tears as yoongi stood up from there and sat beside u rubbing ur upper back calming u down .

U : many whips , and she didn't even allowed me to use washroom , I have to sleep in basement , he used to smoke and will make burn marks with those cigarette.

U said as u lifted ur pants a Lil above to ur thigh showing them those marks which were probably old .

They gasped .

It must have been so hurt
_bts

U : if i wet my bed , the second round of abuse goes on . And when I turned twelve they would ask me strip naked and would whip me .

The place I stayed would have bugs , and food they provided will be not on plate but on the bug containg floor so I merely ate food

Pour hot water on my legs and would also add chilli powder to it .

sam said there will be a big surprise for my thirteenth birthday and tried to force himself on me . And her encouraging him . But I cried and tried to fight for myself , however I freed myself .

I ran to the front door , i couldn't really get to the lock's height so I ran to the washroom and hid in the corner . Sam found me and took a pair of scissors and cutted my hair and made my face bleed with it .

I fainted , when I woke up I was found in hospital and came to know that someone named Mr.Min seok go saved me .

- by now Suga gasped silently why ? It's his uncle .BTS knew him , he only raised these kids afterall . But they kept silent

U : but I remember his name not his face .

Then I was send to orphanage but people called me weird cause I started to behave like a kid . When we went to hospital they said I have little space syndrome .

From there I was transferred to little house where I saw eb oppa . I felt happy .

Jk : ur dad ?

U : well he couldn't it make it up and died . She and Sam was sent to jail .

And I saw in a news one day that she died because of gunshot when she tried to escape.

About sam I didn't knew until I saw him in the mall .

By now tears were flowing down continuously .

yoongi scooted u on his lap along with jhope and Jin on left and right side of yoongi .

Maknae line on floor in front of yoongi and Joon by side of Jin .

Jin : our Lil baby has gone through a lot .

Jk : yeah our strong baby

They praised u and kept their rage inside them .

Not wanting to let the demons inside them out now.

Jin stood up and went to kichen while namjoon sat closer to yoongi to get a better look at urself .

Joon cupped ur face and wiped ur tears .

While u started to chew on the hem of yoongi's sweater slowly and gradually slipping into ur Lil space.

Jin : though so

He commented returning with blue pacifier in his hand as he slowly slipped the pacifier in ur mouth .

As u kept nibbling on it while closing ur eyes slowly drifting to sleep .

🦋🦋
U were their butterfly
Whom they wanna protect
🦋🦋

••••••••••••••••💓💓••••••••••••••

U only knew about a person
Past when u walk in
Their shoes

••••••••••••••••💓💓••••••••••••••