JASLY 240

Aly laughed on her epression and softly released her from his hold.

Jas opened her eyes on the sound of his laughter and just fidgeted with her fingers looking everywhere but not him.

A: kya yaar jasmin ye pehli baar thodi kiya hai

J: Neeche sab dhund rahe honge chal chalte hai

A: Pagal ladki

They left down and enjoyed the rest of the reception.

All of the people there praised jasmin and rahul was openly drooling over her ignoring the glares he was earning from aly.

Disha too supported rahul and kept praising her.

D: Btw ye kab sikha tune

R: ha bunty tune toh bola ki tu puri busy thi

J: Ha busy toh thi but chandigarh mein na mera shoot jaldi khatam hua tha aur aly ke liye ek din rukna pada isiliye wh din maine iske liye utilize kar liya.

She smiled at them and aly recollected

A: ohhh toh who thakela din iski wajah se tha

J: haanji sirr

The evening went by and so did the night.

The other morning most of the people were off and jasly too bid their goodbyes to them.

They reached their house and rested. As the previous day was tiring due to the dance.

And the day was pretty normal.

The days passed. Jasly got busy with their work and not forgetting to spend their remaining time with each other. Both were satisfied with the life that is going. Chill, full of love, care and filled wth happiness.

Just a smile on each other's faces gives their body to work for the net 24 hours. They were so in love with each other.

Few days before their first anniversary.

Both their families wanted to celebrate it together and so did jasly wished for it but ilham being the smarty one eplained everyone personally but not jasly that how their anniversary should being spent by themselves and let them spend it privately.

Although jasmin and aly were beyond eager for both the families to join them for their special day but ilham was against it. She didn't tell jasly that they had cancelled the plan as they would just raise questions and force them to come.

The family decided to tell them at the last moment and they did so disappointing both of them.

In the hall

J: kyaa yaar alyy kuch nahi ho sakta kyaa koi reason bhi nahi diya aane ka bas bol diya nahi aa sakte.

A: Kya kar sakte hai jasmin. Pehle bol dete toh hum dono apna kuch plan kar lete par abhi last moment par bol diya kuch kar bhi nahi sakte.

J: I wanted them here (she said sadly playing with her fingers)

A: jasminn (he said lovingly and sat beside her) Hum ghumenge na kal kyu udaas ho rahi hai.

Jas snuggled into him and held him tightly.

J: par mujhe laga tha family aayegi toh enjoy karenge sab kitna maza aata na

A: main hu na mere saath kar lena.

J: Of course karungi baba but family toh family hai na

A: achaa thike unko main bata dunga jaldi aane ko ab kal ka din mat kharab kar tu apna.

J: hmmm I am sorry (she said cutely)

A; tu kyu sorry bol rahi hai (he said while caressing her hair)

J: aise hi tera bhi mood kharab kar rahi hu mere wajah se

A: areyy yaar chal na ab chodd (he pulled her face up and kissed her cheeks)

J: kyaa karee bata phirr

A: tu bata (rested his forehead at her temple while she looked straight ahead) ghar par hi rehke enjoy kare ki ghumne chale

J; ghar par kya enjoy karega aur kaise

A: areyyy ghar par kya kuch nahi ho saktaa sochhh

J; kya ho sakta hai (she tilted her head to face him and read his eyes)

Her eyes turned wider

J: chiii gandaa kahikaa kya kya sochta haii

A: kaisi hai be tu abhi bhi 14 saal ki bachi jaise behave karti hai. Shaadi ke ek saal ho gayi abhi bhi chi chi bolte hai

J: ha...toh..ma...matlab sirf wa..wahi hota hai kya shaadi mein (she slapped herself mentally for stammering)

A: tereko roz karne bolte hai kyaa

J: chup na baby kuch aur bata (resting her head on his chest)

A: mere dimaag mein toh wahi chal raha hai (he looked up dreaming about it)

Jas hit his chest.

A: areyy wh din yaad hai jab pehli baar kiya tha humne

She hid her face in her hands.

J: alyy chupp karr

A: ufff kyaa thaa yaar jasminn woh dinn

J: alyyyyy (she shyly yelled)

Aly laughed

A: kyu itna sharmata hai mera bachaa

J: chupp naa bol ab

A: abee pehle deide kar chup rahu ki bolu

J: matlab wh bakwas karna band kar aur plan bata

A: dekho tujhe jo karna hai wahi mujhe karna hai. Mood tere badana hai toh tu bata kaha chale.

J: chodd ghar par hi rehte hai raat ko dine in kar lenge. (she said standing up from his hold)

A: oh hoooo koii itnii jaldi maan gaya ghar mein rehne ke liye.

J: ji nahii mein thak gayi hu aaj ke shoot ke wajah se isiliye mujhe sona hai (she was wrapping her hair into a bun) aur agar ab kuch plan karenge toh subah utna padega isiliye lets just keep it simple.

A: achaa sunn outskirts mein ek naya hotel bana hai waha chalte hai

J: thike phir wahi ek hotel mein room bhi book karde. Wahi reh lenge.

A: Main bhi wahi soch raha tha. Chal thike.

J: Sona nahi hai

A: ek min.. Okay done booked

J: kar bhi diya

A; yess chal (he stood up)

Jas was about to go. He held her hand and turned her around.

She looked at him surprised. And actioned him "kya hua"

Aly gave an infectious smile and cupped her face. Kissed her forehead and cheeks.

A: Happy first anniversary jasmin.

Jas smiled at him and kept her hands on his which were on either sides of her cheek.

She went up on her toes and he brought his face down. They kissed.

J: Happy anniversary. I love you.

A: I love you (and kissed her forehead)

Jas hugged him