JASLY 255

He just stared the kit for some mins while jas looked at him with biggest possible grin on her face. Unknown to her she was fidgeting her fingers out of nervousness. 

Aly looked up at her with a big wide smile. 

Jas raised her eyebrows in happiness, hands on her hips to run away. 

A: Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (he shouted) 

And with that loud cheer jasmin had to keep her hand on her ears and close her eyes for a min out of reflex on his shout. 

Taking it an opportunity, Aly ran to her and held her tight against him. Sensing him on her she opened her eyes immediately and her mouth to shout away her anger but he sealed her lips in the process. 

Aly's hand trailed from her back to the back of her neck holding her tight there and pushing her body up and into him. While her hands trailed behind his neck and other ruffling his hair behind. 

He took her in between the kiss to the bed and made her lie on it without leaving her lips. Seeing her out of breath he released while she cupped his face and started inhaling deeply. 

His stare never got out of her and when getting back to normal she stared back and smiled at him. 

Hugging him tightly,

J: congratulations (she whispered shyly)

A: To you too (kissed her head) 

And the day was followed with them informing all the family members and friends about it. Aly's mother told them she would be coming in her second month and gonna stay with her till the baby is delivered although aly opposed it cause he wanted to spend his time with her wife and baby but his mother was as stubborn as him. She said  " Jo karna hai kamre mein karo aur agar kamra sound proof nahi toh usse kara lekin mujhe waha aane se koi nahi rok sakta beta" which shut him off with his mouth flung open and jasmin laughing on his condition. 

J: aap aajao mumma ye hai hi pagal iski kyu sunte rehte ho. 

AM: Dekha meri bachi sahi bolti hai. Ya allah pata nahi ye pagal ladka bacha kaise sambhalega. Reham kar allah reham kar meri bachi pe. Do do bache sambhalne hai usse (she ranted making him change his expressions on every sentence she says but for his dismay she couldn't see his expressions to fall pity for him) 

Jas giggled at him. After the call got ended his face clearly showed sadness while jas opened her arms at him which he with satisfaction got into resting his head on her chest. 

J: Kyu upset hai mumma mazak mein bol rahi thi na (she said while caressing his hair)

A: Par sach bol rahi thi na 

J: alyyy tujhe bhi pata hai tu waise nahi hai zimmedari hai toh tu  kitne ache se nibhata hai. Toh kis baat ka dukh tu hai main hu aur ek baat batao bachon ko bache hi pasand hai jo hum dono hai. Toh dekhna hamare bache ko hum dono se kitna pyaar hoga especially tujhse kyunki tu toh uske jaise hi chota sa hai (and caresses his cheek)

Aly smiles

And they drift to sleep after their dinner.

The days were pretty normal initially. The doctor they visited said that everything is good with jasmine and she can give labor delivery. She continued going to shoots after a small fight between the two on disagreeing things. But mending it soon aly understood and let her work until the bump appears on her.

She started taking extra care of herself and eating was not a issue neither was aly tensed for it cause he knows even if there is an earthquake in here her eating problem will never end and now she had to feed another life in herself which means in aly's pov she eats food which can be eaten by 5 members.

The only thing aly would do when he sees jasmine is be next to jasmine 24/7 and ask her if feels okay and good. Jas of course gets irritated but just lets it to when he repeats it even after her anger reflects.

Guys I am sorry for the delay but typing is still causing a problem. And it is basically testing my patience. After every word it just gives so much pain in the ass... I HATE THISSSSS