BEFORE I BID A GOODBYE

Hey everyone !!

After reading the comments in the last two chapters, I felt you guys you guys aren't happy with whatever decision I made and as my story consists of writing everyday's dues in their life the immediate leap I took in near by chapters I suppose isn't acceptable. 

But guys if I sit with writing every single day of their life in pregnancy period my book is never going to end.

The motive for my studies is to end this book asap because I don't like to hold things cause I will be the one suffering later and I won't be at peace if I keep holding it for long time and there will be pressure rising if I update occassionally and just ghost around most of the days.

And what is pregnancy period ? Cravings ? Yes, Love, Yes, Care ? Multiplied with the usual ones yes, Mood swings? Yes for sure........ I've given all of this in the book and why should I repeat it only for the readers to get bored of it though you guys are the one demanding it. Ahh so stupid of me. I understand as a reader but I want the reciprocation of the understanding. 

There is some part of the story left. I've covered almost everything. And just shower your love in here.

I totally understand your sadness once the book ends but can you guys imagine the love that I've received till now will be shut soon and this part of my life will be lacking ahead. If you guys gonna make me leave the book with such sad and non acceptable comments I don't think I will be happy enough after ending it. 

I am reader too before a writer. I feel how we become part of the journey with what we are reading and feels so sad and depressed as we get nearer to the end of the book or journey. And I will never deny it that you guys have made this book big not me honestly. The love which is showered is just inevitable. 

There are some chapters coming tomorrow. My laptop is causing a problem today that is the reason I gave no update. I wanted t pin these down after reading the comments of last few chapters and see this took me so long. This laptop sucks honestly. 

Love you guys. Just chill up. Re read my book and make yourself happy. 

I remember the only plot I had in mind that is aly proposing jas in iceland with rahul's song for shoot. And I was clueless what to write next cause this plot was just an instinct and see how far have I came. Just one plot cause so many things in the book but I loved it and the response says it all that you guys did too. 

Love too everyone. TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.