JASLY 253

J: Aagaya apna bromance complete karke (she said with a faceful smile) 

Aly smirked and walked to her. Sitting on his knees on the couch he did not answer and leaned on her finding her lips on his. That resulted into a make out session on the couch. 

Only to get disturbed by clearing of throat and muffled laugh. Jas instinctively pushed aly and looked at the source. 

There were the host of the house. 

D: sharam hai tum dono ko raisha aa jati toh 

A: (while glaring them) Door lock hai aur tumhari beti ghumne gai hai. 

Jas set herself and sat on the couch with the same smile. 

J: and anyways tum dono koi imp kaam nahi kar rahe the kamre mein (she pointed out pointly) 

D: whatever chalo cards khele 

J: haa better. 

They enjoyed the night together.

An year and a half later.......

A: jasminnnn !!!!! jassss (he calls her coming in)  

No answer. 

He keeps his bag on the couch and removes the jacket on. 

Drinks two glasses of water and walks to their room. 

A: jasss (he says softly looking around the room as the lights were off) 

He walked in making no noise and switched on the lights. 

No jasmin in here. 

He sighed. 

Walking out of the room he walked into the room beside the kitchen a room away from theirs. 

He enters in very very carefully and saw the view which is a bliss for his eyes but a daily view. 

He walked in and softly caressed jasmin's hair who was sleeping peacefully. His eyes turned to the small figure who was protected by her and kept close to her body. 

He smiled on how peaceful this one looked. He kissed his son's forehead who was holding her mother as if she was to fade away any moment or say some precious toy who he can't let go ever. 

Aly's eyes landed on jasmin and saw her from head to toe first. She was in her daily wear. She didn't change and was sleeping peacefully in a very small bed. 

He kissed her lips, blanketed both of his kids, switched off the lights and walked out making no noise. 

Going back to the room. He quickly changed his dress and got fresh. Walking into the kitchen he saw bowls of food kept on the kitchen counter and a note with it. "Heat up if I am not the one doing so. I love you." He smiled and took of the note going back to his room. He kept the note where he usually used to keep all of the notes. 

Going back he heated it up and had his dinner. 

In their room. He slept on the bed facing the ceiling and a tear drop fell of his eye which he wiped off the moment it fell. 

Looking at the place beside him he smiled and leaned on her side of the bed a little more. 

A: I miss you (he said softly digging his face in her pillow which still has her smell on it cause she slept in here before going to her son's room) 

Thinking about her he slept away with a small smile.

The next day, 

He woke up on his regular time as he had his shoot for the series which goes on for a whole month. So, for that he needs to be present on the set by 7 for which he gets up at 5:30 and leaves the house by 6:15. 

Even thought jasmin protests to wake her up at that time he says yes just for her to calm down but doesn't wake her up while going. 

He leaves kisses on their sleeping faces and leaves the house. This is a daily routine for him except the sundays. 

Sundays are family time for them where three of them either go out and about to roam as the baby is still an year old. 

In all of this life, jasmin and aly have missed each other a lot. Most of the days jasmin goes off to sleep with their baby boy itself thinking it as a nap. 

While aly sleeps alone understanding everything happening in their life. He misses her warmth, her hugs which he occassionally gets it, her kisses, and her talks. 

Jasmin has cut off her work for short span for being with the baby as aly had very good opportunities and they decided this. 

Doing the same routine he walks away with a usual message for her. 

A: I love you.... Late ho raha tha isiliye bina uthaye nikal gaya. 

He smiled on the record he has of the same messages. 

Jasmin woke up by 7 due to the cries of their boy ZIAN. 

J: (rubs her eyes and gets into the world first) 
      awleee mera babyyy kyu ro raha haii tuuu (she picks her up in his arms and looks the time)

J: I hate you alyyy (she mutters and gets hold of her phone once zian got peaceful and staring things around) 

She looks at the message he sent and let out an irritated sound. 

J: Uthaa detaa toh kya bigadta iska. (she said rudely) 

Zian looked at her angry mother. 

Jas notices his gaze on her. 

J: tu bhi apne papa jaisa hai bas ghurte raho dono. Tere papa ko toh main maar hi du khud roz mujhe dekhta hai aur mereko tarsata hai. Kutta kahika. (she mutters the last one slowly) 

Zian laughs looking at her grumpy face. 

J: Ha bas abhi yahi bacha hai. Tu bhi has. 

She continued with her daily work with him and he slept once she fed him his breakfast. 

After having hers. She sat back on the couch with the phone and messaged him. 

J: Tu mujhse baat mat kar (with an angry emoji) 

She opened her insta after waiting for some mins but he didn't replied. 

His reply came within 10 mins. 

A: waise bhi nahi hota 

Jas opened his message immediately. 

J: Kitna baje aayega aaj? 

A: Kyu batake kya milega waise bhi tu so hi jaayegi (with laughing emojis) 

J: I am sorry pata nahi kab aankh lag gaya 

A: Gardan dukh raha hai 

J: haaa... tujhe kaise pata ? 

A: kal jis position mein soyi thi na laga ki subah tera sharir aur tera gardan alag alag uthega. 

J: (laughing emojis) 

A: zian kya kar raha hai ? 

J: khilaya ab so raha hai 

A: tune khaya kuch ? 

J: ha breakfast kiya. 

A: jasmin shot ke liye bula rahe hai mujhe jaana hoga 

J; hmmm dhyaan rakh aur please kuch kha lena. 

A: haanji tu bhi dhyaan rakh byee 

J; byee. 

She kept her phone aside and looked out in the balcony. 

I am ending in within 2 days guyss...