JASLY 256

And the same continues for the next nine months. 

The two months initially went by smoothly with jasmin completing her series shoot within a month and other commercial shoots before her bump gets visible. In times, she used to forget her meals to the day and that used to be followed with facing the heat of aly but soon showering with love from him. 

And when a little of her bump came to visibility and her weight started to gain aly strictly prohibited her to stay indoors and only go out when it is very necessary adding very very very very veryyyy necessary. 

Jas acknowledged his command as he did the same in the last two months. She informed her manager about her pregnancy and her not getting to any work until she says so. 

And during the third month all their family members visited them only reflecting to over possessive aly and thereby sheikh and ilham not missing any chance to pull aly's leg. 

Slowly times passed, family members left with only aly's mother sticking by and aly working as usual. 

Her growing weight and bump only made aly more attracted to her as she looked hella cute. He never missed a chance to squish her cheeks with his kisses while she allowed him to as she knows how irresistable it is to not kiss a chubby cheeks and he gets that visual everytime.

They announced their pregnancy on the social  platform only to receive  tremendous amount of love. 

The day arrived of her delivery. All family members, rahul and disha were present. Jas inside the room with aly beside her. She held his hand for strength while he was only anxious as he knew he will not be able to tolerate to see her in so much pain. He tried to bring up excuses to gat away from her but she only kept her sad face to him as she knows only he can help her tolerate the pain she will go through. 

And it says, He cried watching her in so much pain. He wanted to just hug her and keep her there close to him but he was helpless. She had no other option. The surgery can only stop her from working for several years as the marks on her stomach will be visible. After the bby came to the real world and when she no longer had to get herself through pain aly kissed her forehead and hugged her in sleeping position while she was off once the baby got released. \

Aly was happy for the baby but tensed for her wife. She laid unconscious for more than 6 hours straight. Even after telling that it is normal aly was worried as hell. He did not leave her by any min. Not even took his baby boy in his hand. 

And once she was conscious she saw him lying on the chair with her fingers intertwined with his. She shook her hand to wake him up which worked as he jerked due to the sudden movement. Before he could speak she pulled him beside her and and made him lay beside her. 

A: kyaa kar rahi hai tu  ? kitni kamzor hai pata hai..... Tune bohot pain bardash kiya hai rest kar  aur main yahi hu. 

Kuch chahiye toh bol (he started to get up)

She pulled him back and set him from where he was about to get up.

J: chup chap reh idhar (and rested her head on his chest)

A: jasminn... (he started but she cut him off)

J: baby kaha hai ?

A: maa baba ke paas

J: awaaz de na

A: main bulake lata hu hat

J: nahii awaaz de.. aur tune pakda kya use kaisa hai ?

A: uhhhh....wohh main

J: alyyyy (she looked into his eyes and got the answer) tune baby ko abhi tak nahi liya

A: nahi...mujhe teri itni tension ho rahi thi ki tere paas hi reh gaya sorry abhi leta hu ruk jaa

He called his parents and they entered with the baby boy in their hand.

AB: alyy kya hai ye bachi ko araam se sone de uthoaap

A: Aapko sachme lagta hai main khud se iske baaju mein aaya hu. Chup chap so raha tha isne zabardasti li hai apne paas bol raha hu mat kar phir bhi nahi sunti.

J:kuch nahi hua hai baba mujhe aur ye faltu mein tension le raha tha iska man halka karne ke liye maine paas le liya

Aly's mother smiled at them.

Am: tu aur tere baba mein koi farak nahi (she ended the conversation with a hearty laugh) 

And for the first time jas looked at her baby boy. 

She forwarded her hands not moving her aww gaze from her son. While aly carefully noted her expression of her looking at their son. 

She took him in her arms with aww tears and happy face. 

And the three cuddled into each other the whole day. 

The days passes happily and with lots of laughter. Also stress as it was their first but they never tried to show it off as aly and jasmin's mother were staying with them. After their tiring day both usually used to take their time off with their son and sat in the balcony into each others arms gazing the beautiful view they have, with the sweetest soft kisses which they cannot ignore. 

The name  was chosen almost with no discussions and thoughts. 

It spilled out of aly's mouth out of no where and both liked it instinctively. 

There he got the name "ZIAN"