JASLY 258

J: aur bata shoot kaise chal raha hai ? 

A: shoot toh badiya hai aur umm.... wo....um tujhe kuch batana tha 

J; bol naa (she said while keeping both the empty mugs on the table beside) 

A: Kal chandigarh jaa raha hu 

Her face immediately turned to him. 

A: dekh kuch bhi... (she cut him off) 

J: short notice pe diya hai ?

A: ha 

Her face relaxed and she got normal 

A: kyaa 

J: kya kya 

A: tu gussa nahi karegi kya 

J; pagal hai short notice pe diya hai toh usme tu kya kar sakta hai pehle tujhe bol dete aur tu woh baat mujhe ab bolta toh main karti ye kya hai ye chalega (and keeps both her hands behind her head with fingers entwined) 

A: achaaa kyu chillati tu meri boss hai kya 

J: wahi samajh le 

A: zyada uchal nahi rahi (and started tickling her which left loud but controlled laughters)

He kept her on place on his lap which was difficult for her due to his fingers giving her ticklish sensation. 

J: stoppp (she found the courage to say) 

He stopped after a min after she said and engulfed her in a soothing hug. She although first breathed heavily and tried to become normal but soon hugged him back. 

J: I love youu (she said softly) 

She sensed aly's smiled on his skin and his whisper "me too"

Spending more such time with useless topics their convo ended with this. 

A: ye jo kaale kaale daag aa rahe hai na neeche permanent ho gaye toh main tera kamra bhi zian ke saath permanent kar dunga. Mujhe nahi  chahiye aise subah subah tu bimaar padi dikhe samjhi ? 

J: yes sirr (she said as if a soldier) 

A: jas mazak nahi kar raha tere dark circles bohot dark ho rahe hai 

J; chale sone phir 

A: (he chuckled) pagal ladki jaise ab so jaayegi toh kal gayab ho jaayega 

J; nahi hoga par ab neenii aa rahi hai (she said stretching her body and her hands, throwing her face backwards) 

Her bare stomach came close to his face and he immediately left a kiss on her belly. 

J: ayee gandaa (and said slightly hitting his arm)

He chuckled and brought her face close to him. Leaving several kisses on her cheek, and forehead. 

J: chale moteee ? 

A; tu motiii (giving a last tight kiss on her cheek and lifts her up in his arms descending to their bedroom) 

J: wohoooo (she quickly took hold of him when he lifted her) 

A: chaloo aapko sulaya jaaye (and gave a quick kiss on her lips which she gave back) 

They went into the bedroom and he laid her down on the bed giving her a goodnight kiss on her forehead. 

J: kal uthana mujhe pata hai tu akele apne packing nahi kar paayega aur....

A: pata hai meri maa so jaa chal ab