JASLY 243

He walks her to the driving side. He himself sits in still holding her arm. Jas just stands there like an obedient kid.

He after settling himself in brings her in and she gets in. He settles her on his lap and jas without any faces settles herself. Her both hands on his either sides on shoulder. No talks. Complete silence.

After making her comfortable on his lap. Both now got their time to look at each others face. Their eyes locked for few seconds. Aly pulls her soft body against his hard rock one. He leans forward to meet her neck. She closed her eyes making a firm hold on his hoodie cap.

He started kissing all over her neck. His mouth which blew hot air meets her cold and tightened skin. He kisses her as softly as he could leaving her gasping with heavy breaths. Her eyes closed with hands gripping on his tightly.

Jas's body shivered when he sucked below her ear. His teeth grazing on her soft skin, tightening his hold on her waist unconsciously. Her smooth skin made him lost. His lips, teeth, tongue moving sleekly on her jawline, neck and collar bone. 

He trailed his hands from her waist to up moving on her back. He rests his head on her shoulder. Caressing his hair jas just smiled widely. She drops her face in his neck and left a soft kiss on his neck making him shudder. With her soft kiss he tightened his arms around her hypocritically speaking trying to consume her in his body. Jas laid another one on his shoulder leaving him in pure bliss. 

With that he laid his head back on the seat in pure pleasure and serenity. He smiled widely and so as jasmin. 

J: alyy (her voice sweet) 

A: hmm (caressing her hair) 

J: Hotel chalee ?? 

A: mhmmm (denial tone) 

J: pleasee 

A: kyuuu yahi reh lete hai naa (whispering) 

J: koi aa jaayegaa 

A: hmmm (not in a state to leave her) 

J: alyyyy pleasee 

A: thike (and loses his hold) 

Jas comes back from his chest to facing his face. He smiled and she did the same. 

He kissed her forehead leaving her all mushy mushy 

She caressed his cheek 

J: chalee ?? 

A: yeaaa (looking at her with pure love) 

Jas was about to get up but he stopped. 

She confused looked at him with a smile. 

Aly's eyes were in no state moving away from her face. 

A: I love youu I really do 

Jas smiled just grew wider placing her hand back on his cheek. 

J: And I love you moree. 

A: Thank youuu 

J: kis liyee 

A: For choosing me for forever. Tere binaa I don't know mein kaha kis jagah kis state mein hota. Tu hai toh mera sab sahi hai. 

J; Awwww. Aise mat boll (she kissed his nose) 

A: thank youuuu (eyes closed) 

Her forehead and nose touching his. Both their eyes closed. And that smilee never faded. 

Jas's eye dripped a tear. But she continued with the smile. Aly felt the water and opened his eyes just to look at her eyes which were soo close and closed. He wiped off the tear and descended his lips on hers. Just a slight touch of each others on each other brought them all the joy the world could die but never find. They were so lost into each other. They needed no one when they have each other. Everything is with them. Just the two and their own world is more than enough for them. 

Nothing can just matter for them until the smile remains on each other. 

She got back on her seat and they drove back to the hotel. 

They checked into their room and off to bed 

Both were soo tired that they slept right away. 

It was 2:00 jas was awake. Her sleep went away. She realized herself being in a tight hold. Aly's arms. She looked up at him who was sleeping peacefully. Her smile took over her and rested her head back where it was. 

Her sleep was nowhere to be found. Eyes wide open looking here and there as she was helpless. If she moved aly would get up so thought of staying still and thought sleep would take over her. But it was now 2:45 and she still couldn't sleep. Her hands and side body got numb due to staying in the same position for long. 

She couldn't help but move and heard his voice.

A: kya huaa (fresh and not sleepy at all) 

She turned to face him in shock.

J: tu koya nahi kyaa ? 

A: achanak se neend khul gayi aur aa bhi nahi rahi 

J: teri bhii 

A: haa matlab teri bhii ? 

J: haa kabse aise hi thi kyunki mujhe laga tu soya hai isiliye hilu na 

A: achaa aur main bhi aisa hi tha kyunki tu soyi hui thi 

J; (chuckled) kab uthaa 

A: 1:30 baje kariban lagta hai time nahi dekhaa

J: ohhh tu tabse aise hi haii 

A: haa (moved a little) 

J; meri body numb ho gayi thi aadha ghanta aise rahi thi toh (she laughed) 

A: hmmm (looking at her lovingly) 

J; kuch dukh raha hai maalish kar du ? 

A: nahhh 

J:hmmm (looked elsewhere) 

While aly's eyes still on her.

J: kyaa dekhe jaa raha haii (her eyes stuck on checking out the room) 

A: tujhee (he said cutely) 

Jas laughed

J: sulaa duu 

A: nahii bee neend hi nahi aa rahi kya sulayegi 

J: Idharr aa (opened her arms)

And without thinking anything he hoped into her digging his face in her neck area. She giggled but kept patting his back. 

J: (giggling) kutttee kyaa kar raha haii 

A: tujhee hasa raha huu (and kept tickling her neck area with his mouthh) 

J: alyyyyy (she said in middle of her giggles) 

And soon those giggles stopped. 

J: so gaya kyaa (she patted his back lightly) 

J: so gaya pagall (and kept him close to her) 

A: kyuu naa soyu kyaa 

J: haiiii tujhe mainn naaa (she pushed him back and started hitting him) 

He laughed and started walking away from her. While she ran behind him to hit him. 

They reached the balcony and aly kept a chair in between them. Moving in opposite directions to confuse her. Irritated she stood up on chair and moved her hand up to beat him but aly moved the chair. Scared she closed her eyes and let her hands fall on the place she can hold herself. Her waist was held tightly and her hands landed on the muscular shoulders. 

Aly laughed with her face just so close in front of her. She opened her eyes and looked around. She was safe in his arms. And started hitting him which wasn't possible as her body was literally on his. 

A: sorryyy (he said in between his laughter) 

Jas looked at him grumpily and he without any second thought sealed her lips with his. She  smiled in between the kiss and that made him smile too. They continued the kiss.