JASLY 257

His busy day got him all drained and tired while jasmin's condition was no different handling Zian. 

She put him to sleep and set the table for their dinner. 

It was 12:00 and jas thought it has been too much since days as she hardly met. 

She sat on the chair waiting for him half sleepy due to the normal routine but still kept herself steady. 

And by 12:30 she heard the sound of the door closing. She woke up and looked up to see the familiar figure entering in. As all the lights were off he couldn't see what was all on the table. He walked in as if its his daily business.

Noticing his arrival she stood up and called him in her sleepy voice. 

J: alyy (she said softly with a sleepy smile) 

A: jasmin (his voice sounded shocked and urgent)

He walked to the figure in dark. Once he was close enough he saw her. Noticing her only one thing will be said that she is badly in need of sleep and rest. 

A: itni der tak kyu jaagi hai soyi kyu nahi aanke dekh teri (his hand roamed around her face and caressing her cheek with his thumb softly as if he met a precious thing which he was longing for which is true anyways) 

J: tera hi wait kar rahi thi (she tried to sound enthusiastic but failed and engrossed herself in the heat i.e. in his arms) 

He carefully kept her into him. 

A; jasmin ?? 

J; hmmm (tightening her hold against him) 

A: soyi kyu nahi ? 

J: bola na tera wait kar rahi thi 

A: bilkul nahi galat hai ye tujhe aadat pad jaayegi phir aur main ye nahi chahta. Please kal se ye sab stunt mat try karna chup chap so ja time pe Zian ko sulane ke baad. Aur please ye dhyaan rakh ki uske sulaane ke baad tu hamare room mein aake so jaaye. 

J: ho gaya (she waited patiently) 

A: main yaha joke nahi mar raha 

J; toh main kaunsa hass rahi hu (she looked up from the hug) 

He looked down. 

A: pleasee (he pleaded) 

Jas smiled at him and sat down on the chair. Their hands still entwined. 

J: jaa fresh hoke aa jaldi (she said those words with only moving lips) 

He breathed out which he was holding heavily while nodding to her and kissed her forehead. 

She started to serve herself and him while aly came out in his comfort wear. 

He was wiping his face with the towel when he noticed two plates being served by her. 

A; tune abhi tak nahi khaya ? (he asked confused looking at the plates and sitting at his place) 

Jas nodded in a no. 

A: ye kya hai jasminnn 

J; aly khaane ke baad baat kare please. Bhuk lagi hai zor ki 

Aly just glared at her and started eating his food not removing that furious glare. 

While she with a smiley face ate her food. Comfortable silence between them. There were continuous glances jasmin was taking of him while he just stared at her face. 

They finished it very soon and jasmin stood up to clean up the table. 

Aly held her hand. 

Jas eyed the plates and food left over. 

A: ab nahi ruka jaa raha. Kal mickey kar degi please chale. 

Jas smiled and caressed his cheeks.

J: tu jaa baith main coffee leke aayi. 

A: jaldi aa please 

J; okay pati dev jaise aap chahe. 

He smiled at her and left to the balcony. While she quickly kept all the food in the fridge and the used plates in the sink and cleaned the table while the coffee was getting ready. 

After pouring two cups of coffee she took them, took a last glance of Zian and walked into the balcony. 

A: (still looking at the view he said) Mujhe wait karane mein tujhe maze bohot aate hai na. 

J: kya kare aadat se majboor (forwarded one cup of coffee to him which he took it smilingly and placed it on the table beside him) 

Jas was about to sit on the chair opposite him. 

A: uh uh (and held her hand) 

J: kyaa (she looked at him) kuch hai kyaa?? (and again looked at  the seat)

A: areyy pagal idhar aa

J: kaha

Aly patted his lap.

Jas nodded disbelievingly and moved  to him. She carefully placed herself on his lap with her legs up on his thighs too and her mug close to her. 

Aly immediately snaked his hands around her to keep her steady and close to him. He dug his face in her neck to which she jerked on the action and giggled. 

Her hands found his cheeks and jawline which caressed lovingly. 

A: I missed this (he whispered which was very very soft but as there was no sound of anything nearby except their heartbeats to each other due to the closeness jas heard him) 

J: Me too (she rested her head on his head and continued caressing his cheek while sipping her coffee) 

A: kyu jagi hui thi ? 

J: kyunki tune had kar di thi 

A: maine kya kiya 

J: subah uthana chahiye na tujhe pata hai main thaki hui hoti hu isiliye nahi uth paati tu aur upar se jab se Zian aaya hai tabse alarm ne toh jaise dhoka hi de diya hai kaan ke paas rakhti hu phir bhi neend nahi khulta aur upar se tu bina kuch bole chale jaata hai aur ek message chodta hai ki "main late ho raha hu". You have any idea how lonely I am feeling and how fucking sad i am ki tera chehra bhi nahi dekh paati tu toh kam se kam raat ko aane ke baad I am sure mujhe aur baby ko dekhne aata hai aur subah bhi dekh ke chale jaata hai mera kya  huh ? main toh sirf tujhe messages mein dekh paati hu aur nahi nahi sirf photos mein messages mein kaha aap janab dikhte hai hai na aur kya pata kisses bhi leke jaate honge (she said the last part softly but all this lecture in the cutest way you can imagine) 

His smile never faded and his eyes too never left the view. 

J: acha ye sab chod bata kaisa tha din (she took his cup and made him drink)

A: hectic 

J: neend aa rahi hai ? 

A: aa toh rahi hai par sona nahi hai. Chal baate chalu kar badbadi aur for your kind information I understand tune mujhe dekha nahi par hello main bhi equally miss karta tha samjhi toh you better dont keep yourself safe and mujhe guilty feel kara. 

She smiled broadly and tightened her hold against him. 

J; I know mera baby mujhe tere se zyada aur kaun miss karega. (and kissed his forehead)