JASLY 244

Morning sunlight  and the light radiating into the room met aly's eyes drifting him from his sleep. He moved his head lightly and opened his eyes timingly. 

The ceiling in the view, a smile immediately slipped on his lips. He looked at his right and the smile grew wider. Her head on his bicep and his hand around her holding right against his chest and her palm on his chest. Her breathing was calm and slow due to deep into her sleep. 

He them turned his head to look at the time. 11:30 

Without moving he again put his head straight and closed his eyes. 

A: Finally (he breathed out) 

Jas opened her eyes with the warm breath on her face. Eyes twinkling and small she looked up at the source of the warm breath. 

His gaze already on her he passed a smile and she closed her eyes under him and smiled back. Aly pulled her closer and jas did not object instead she leaned closer to him. 

A: Good morning (he mumbled in her hair) 

J: Morning (her hand on his left cheek caressing it) 

A: dukh raha hai kyaa ? 

J; hmmm thoda saa par theke ho jaayega 

A; chala jaayega ? 

J: ha aly mera first time nahi hai (she pulled back to get a better view of his face) 

Aly smiled.

A; par laga toh pehle jaisa hi na (rubbing his nose on her skin) 

Jas blushed. 

A: kyuuu sahi bola na 

J; chup kar batameez (in between her laugh) 

A: ab tu bhi kuch nahi kar sakti kyunki tujhe khud maza aaya 

J; alyyyyy 

A: jasminnn 

J; aly chup naa 

A; I love you 

J: I love you too 

And they stayed still. Jas rested her head on his chest and looked at one direction remembering the night. She blushed and closed her eyes. 

Flashback

The night 

They walked in with jas still in air and aly's hold firm. Without breaking what they were deeply into aly stopped just before the bed to control himself and not take things more deep when he has no idea about her. 

His sudden break made jasmin stunned but she made no expression of such. Aly smiled at her after breaking and making her feet meet the ground. She smiled back. 

A: Chal late ho raha hai soja (held her hand and started dragging her to the bed) 

She walked clueless but stopped before sleeping on it and held aly's hand back. 

He turned around. He found it difficult to find what she is feeling. He actioned her "kya hua" she nodded.

A: toh so jaa chal (turned to the bed again) 

Jas again pulled the hand back gaining his attention and nodded in a no. 

A: neend nahi aa rahi 

J: nahi 

A: kya karna hai phir ? 

J: tujhe aa raha hai neend ? 

A: nahi 

J; toh kyu sone bol raha tha 

A: aise hi 

She read his eyes between the conversation. Walked closer to him while he carefully noted all her actions. Sliding his hands around his neck and moving up on her feet she sealed his lips again and aly trailed his hands around her waist pulling her close to him. 

He lifted her up in bridal style and  laid her down on the bed carefully. Blanketing her under him he was in no mood of leaving her lips and so was she. 

Her fingers tangled inside his hair and bringing her head up by deepening the kiss. He responded with equal work and passion. Their breath hitched together. And timely the breaths turned heavy and hard to hold on so release was the only option. 

But his lips not moving from her skin he trailed down to her neck. She gasped but made a firm hold on his hair. Leaving soft and ticklish kisses there. Both had currents flowing into each other due to the touch of one another. 

Their mind was blocked as if it was removed from their head and covered with each others name then put back into their head. They couldn't think about anything else rather than each other. No other thought roamed their minds when the slightest touch brushed their skin. 

Aly pulled himself back and in a sec she opened her eyes as she couldn't feel the warmth back. She looked at him who was already looking at her. Putting her hair behind her head she closed her eyes again. Aly moved his gaze to her shirt and started opening the buttons. He stopped after doing the first one and looked back at her, her expressions still he took that as the permission and moved ahead. 

Opening all the buttons he  opened the shirt and jas helped him removed it from her body whilst she opened his. Sleeping back he did not leave any bare skin on her body. Her breath was uneven. Her chest was usually moving up and down just when his lips met her skin. He was below her belly and her itching started knowing he was close enough. She wanted to bring her thighs closer but couldn't. He not leaving the contact between his lips and her skin removed the pyjama. Her breath hitched in her throat she just held the bedsheets tightly. Aly continued with the lower body. 

And the heat in the room increased with both of them removing all the clothes left. Jas did not move away from her place. They did not talk all the while. 

Sucking on her neck at last he sat up on her lower body. Jas closed eyes opened slowly looking at him. He leaned down and entwined both his hands with hers on either side. Her eyes not leaving his. He was exactly in front of her face and without any warning he pressed his lips on hers. He released and looked into her eyes again. 

A: Dukegaa thoda 

Jas just blinked her eyes once. 

He stared at her face while she closed her eyes when she felt him on her. 

Aly carefully and  slowly played his part. Her face made a painful expression but slowly that went off. His eyes not moving from her face. When things got normal for her she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. Her eyes dripped few water which was immediately wiped off by him. He placed his lips on hers. 

Getting used to it she became all comfortable. They got all tired  with the pants not leaving.  And thrusting for the last time he pulled himself back and kissed her lips. She was completely out of energy. 

He laid beside her and covered themselves with the blanket. He kissed her head and kept her close to him. Both were off to sleep in no time as tiredness and sleep took over them.