EPILOGUE-2

"Fresh fresh and varieties of sandwiches, cookies, and muffins for my babies" And places all the dishes one by one on the dining table. 

Z: Wahh papa ghar se niklane ke liye aap kitne khush hoo (he joked around) 

A: abee (and hits his head) main kaha nikal raha hu 

Jas laughs on them and so as alyja.

Z: woh alag baat hai ki hume dadi aur dada aap dono se zyada pasand hai.

J & A: hawwwwwww 

AJ: mujhe toh sab same to same pasand hai 

A; hawww 

AJ; what hawww (she asked looking confused) 

A: mujhe laga aap mujhse thoda zyada pyaar karte ho (and makes a sad face) 

Aj winks at his dad and his face immediately lights. 

J; (rolls her eyes) We saw that.. 

AJ giggles. 

J: khair ab kya kare mujhse toh koi pyaar hi nahi karta 

No body replies. 

J: whattt sachme nahi karta... (looks at all the three heads who looked down to their plates) 

Jas just lets out a grumpy breath. 

J: I hate you alllll.

A: aww but I love you 

J: whatever ab khaana de bhuk lagi hai 

Aj: I love you mummmaa 

J; I love you mummma (she mocks her leaving her look at her with a sheepish smile )

Z: okay stop your love you love you baad mein kar lena woh sab ab khaana doo I am starvingggg

A: ha jasmin part 2 le le . 

Z: kya pata kabhi aly part 2 kabhi jasmin part 2 

A: kya kare beta tu nikla hi waisa hai. 

Zian ignores all their talks and concentrates on his food. 

Soon they finished with their breakfast and the doorbell rings. 

It was ilham and danish bhai with just the small one with them. 

They were in Mumbai for some work and were leaving today as both the kids have  a long vacation they thought of spending it in Kashmir with their loveliest cousins and grand parents. 

Also thinking both the individuals could spend good amount of quality time together. 

Both the kids left with their bua after ordering them to take care of each other (NOTE;- KIDS ORDERING THEIR PARENTS) 

And bid their goodbyes to each other. This was not new for them as several times Alyja and Zian were off to Kashmir without their parents due to commitment issues at their workplace. 

Jas had to rush for her short shoot so once she bid their kids goodbye she immediately went to the shoot. 

While aly stayed home chilling like he always does. 

At 8

Jas came back home tired. She rang the doorbell and he opened it very quickly. 

He engulfed her in a warm hug while she released a sigh of relief. 

J: I am deadd (she whispered) 

A: bohot thak gayi ? 

J: hmm (and walks in still her face dug into his chest)