JASLY 245

They got back to their house by night. Jas was tired so she changed and went off to sleep while aly just stared at her beautiful face. 

He was unaware of how long his staring session continued but slept eventually. 

The next day. 

Jas woke up normally and woke him up too. They got fresh and had their breakfast. 

J: Aly chal mein nikalti hu. I will see you in the evening baby byee. (kissed his cheek) 

A: Dhyaan see 

J; Of course dhyaan se mujhe kya hoga.

A: kuch nahi hogaa meri shernii par phir bhi dhyaan see 

J; okayy byee 9she chirply replied and went off) 

Aly too went for his shoot. Days passed by. 

A: aye motii jaa paani leke aa 

J: Tu haii sanddhh main nahi aur main kyu jaau teri naukrani hu kya 

A: Yess ab jaa aur leke aa 

J; ajeeb zabardasti hai 

A; Chal pakka mat itne mein main paani pi bhi leta jaa jaldi 

J; main na jaau (folds her hands to her chest and sits grumpily) 

A: jaa na yaar jasmin 

No response

A; jasminnn 

Ignored'\

A: Ek paani ka glass bhi laya nahi jaa raha (he said irritatedly and angrily stands up walks to the kitchen and does all his chores soundly showing his anger in it) 

He comes out of the kitchen and a pillow hits his face. 

A: Kya batameezi hai jasmin (he holds the pillow and looks at her angrily) 

J: Kuch bolti nahi hu iska matlab ye nahi sar par baithega samjhaa (she replies angrily) 

A: Oh helloo maine kya bola 

J; Waahh ye sahi hai galti tum karo gussa tum karo aur phir bhul bhi tum hi jaao. Bhaad mein jaa tu 

She walks past him and enters the bedroom. Jumps on the bed on her stomach and hides her face into the pillows. Clutches the pillow tightly. 

Aly did not went inside immediately as he thought this can go on into a heated argument and than gets stretched as both are angry and irritated now. He first calmed himself and after an hour went in. 

He closes the door without any sound and locks it. Tip toes to the bed without any sound and sleeps beside her on his stomach. His face looking at her while her face is pushed into the pillow. He smiled when he heard whimpers. Slowly moved his hand in her hair and caressed it. No answer. 

But slowly she moved her face to the opposite of him from the pillow and her body too showed him her back. 

He slid his hand around her waist and pulled her towards him. Her back touching his hard front. She covered her face with her hands, Once she was close enough he dug his face in her neck and brushed his nose in leaving her ticklish. 

A: sorryyy (he mumbled)

No response. 

A: sorryy naa 

He heard hiccups. 

A: areyyy kitna ro rahi haii (he laughs a little) jasminnn 

J: tu bohot ganda haii 

A: Haa pata hai. Chal ab uth jaa 

J; nahii tu hatt mujhe baat nahi karnii (and shooes his hand away) 

A; yaar ab sorry bol raha hu na 

J: Ye koi baat nahi hoti galti karo aur sorry bolo mujhe time do.

A: Yaar jasmin itni si baat ko kyu stretch kar rahi hai 

J; Aly jaa na aur kyu rula raha hai 

A: had hai main maafi maang raha hu tu aur bada rahi hai 

Jas starts crying more. 

A; Ab kyu ro rahi hai yaarr

J; tu jaaa (she said in between her cries) 

A; jo karna hai kar yaar (he left the room angrily) 

While jas slept due to her cries. 

She woke up by 7 

Rubbing her eyes she tried to get rid of her bluriness and tiredness. She sat up on the bed and looked around. She saw aly sleeping beside her with his back towards her.

J: (thinking) faltu mein gussa toh nahi dila diya. Bechara manane aaya tha aur maine faltu mein over react kar diya. Ab mujhe manana padegaa 

She went to the washroom and got fresh. Coming out she saw him still sleeping. 

Going towards his side she sat in front of him on the floor on her knees. She caressed his hair lovingly and with a smile stared at his face which showed cuteness. He was cuddling with the pillow and under that touch he moved a bit. 

Jas eyes roamed around his face and landed on his lips. Now we cannot blame her but the natural reflexity of attraction she immediately got attracted and moved closer without drifting her eyes from his lips. She was close enough when his eyes went wide open and sensing that she immediately backed off 

J: Mai...main w..woh nahi....so..sorryy (she looked everywhere but him) 

His face showed no expression. He stood up from the bed and so did jasmin. Without saying anything he started walking away but jasmin held his hand. 

J: I am so... (but before she could complete he spoke) 

A: mujhe urgent hai washroom se aane ke baad baat karte hai 

She nodded and left him. He rushed to the washroom and jas sat on the couch looking at the direct view of the sky. She had no idea when he came and sat beside her staring her. 

A: jo karna tha woh kare. 

Jas jerked a little in shock due to the sudden sound and looked towards him. She sighed in relief. 

J: dara diya pagal tune (she closed her eyes and left a heavy breath) 

A: ab karee 

J: ha woh main... (he stopped her) 

A: ye nahi uske pehle jo tujhe karna tha 

J; kyaa (confusion clearly on her face) 

A; you wanted to kiss me so kiss me now (he sat readily) 

Jas eyes widen on his choice of words. 

A: kyaaa kar abb 

J: Pagal hai kyaa 

A; nahi jaldi kar warna merepe chodegi toh tu gayi

She looked away from him and controlled her blush first but aly noticed her all actions. He smiled secretly while she controlled her blush. 

She turned to him and moved closer to him. 

A: kar na yaar jaldi kyu paka rahi hai (his face looked sakht when she looked at him but the moment she looked anywhere but him he was most pighlau person on the planet)

She slowly cupped his face and her eyes betraying her by moving to his eyes and lips everytime confused as always.