EPILOGUE-1

"ZIANNNN......." jas shouted.. 

"Ziannn this is the last time I am calling you" 

Zian entered the room with folded hands and a very made up pleasing face. 

"Yes mumma ?" he asked innocently 

"What is this ?" She asked forwarding the school calendar 

"Mumma maine kuch nahi kiya.." He replied. 

"Acha toh ye aapne kisi aur ka calendar leke aaye ho jo coincidentally same aapke naam ka hai.. right? and ohh forgot to mention unke parents ka naam bhi jasmin and aly hai and unke sign bhi same hamare jaisa hai right ??" she demanded controlling her anger. 

"Yes mumma you know mere baju ke class mein same mere jaisa ladka hai. mere jaisa dikhta hai uske parents ka naam bhi jasmin aur aly hai you know."He sounded confident as his own mother gave him an idea. 

"Toh ab aapko pata chala na main koi papa jaisa nahi hu main Zian hu Zian" He spoke proudly moving his fingers in his hair. 

"Zian ke bache tu toh gaya aaj" She gave out her anger and stood up to walk to him. 

But to her dismay he ran off as quick as a fly laughing all his way. 

"Zian" She stomped her foot and walked out of his room to get a hold of him. 

"Sorryy mummaa ye last hai phir nahi karunga" He replied in between his laughter while running. 

" Aapne ye parsa bhi bola tha Zian. Kitni baar bolna padega itni shaitaani achi nahi hoti. Aapki principal ne papa ko call kiya tha iss baare mein baat karne ke liye aur aapke papa woh toh proud feel kar rahe honge ki do do shaitaan unki jaise hai" She complained angrily putting her fists on her waist and shouting in the direction he hid himself.

"Acha thike ab main aapko pinky promise karta hu ki...." He was cut off by her shouts 

"Zian soch samajh ke bolna aapko pata hai agar ghar mein kisine pinky promise toda toh alyja kitni dukhi hogi aap mujhse bachne ke liye usse dukhi mat karna, aapko pata hai papa ko kitna gussa ata hai jab alyja roti hai aur agar unko ye pata chalega ki uske rone ke wajah aap hai toh woh gussa aap pe bhari padega beta" she said

"Toh aap mujhe bacha lena" He said as if its not a big deal

"Bilkul nahi main galat ka saath nahi deti aur agar mujhe pata hai aap galat karoge phir bhi pinky promise de rahe ho toh toh bilkul bhi nahi aapko rokne ki puri koshish karungi par decision aapka hoga baby, aapko samjh jaana chahiye kya sahi hai kya galat" her tone only should how much patience she holds.

"Okay mumma I"ll try" He said honestly coming out from where he hid.

"Good now come here" 

He slowly walks to her and lifts his head up carefully only to see half anger, proud and happiness on her face.

She picks her 7 years old son in her arms although he is heavy but still. 

J: okay you will be in my arms for only 5 mins and i need to talk quickly kyunki tum bohot khaane lage ho ughhhh (she tries to keep him proper in her arms) 

Zian giggles lightly holding onto her mumma.

J: Zian this was your last day of school kal se vacations hai aur usme bhi aapne complaint leke aaye ho. This is very wrong baby. You need to understand. Papa bolte hai ki he is proud of you of doing such things but you know all that is for fun he makes you understand things right ? When I am not around ? 

He nods his head like an obedient kid. 

J: toh?? kyu karte ho aisa aapko pata hai isse aapke friends kam honge. Aap ek bad boy ke naam se jaane jaaoge. You want to have a tag "BAD BOY" on yourself ?? 

Z: Noo but I am not a good boy either. 

J: That's fine baby but don't be a bad boy. Don't tease around people and hurt them okay ? 

Z: Okay mumma. I'll keep it in my mind. I promise and I'll try to change. 

J: (His words brought an automatic smile) Mera bachaa (and kisses his cheeks) goo now play 

And leaves him down..

J: Goddd tu kitna bhari ho raha hai ziann uff (she makes her back relax after leaving him) 

Z: (chuckles) Main bhari nahi mumma aap buddhi ho rahi ho (and runs away) 

J: hawwww shaitaannn tu rukk (and started to run behind him)

But was held back with the hold on her wrist and pulled behind with her back colliding to a front. 

J: what the f..(he put his hand on her mouth and turned her around) 

A: language young ladyyy 

She relaxed. 

J: ammisee ughdghhhhh amphhhh

Aly chuckles and lowers his hand from her mouth and placing his lips instead making her eyes widen. 

She tried to push him away but he brought her more closer. When she wasn't responding he pinched her waist and started roaming his hands on her thighs from where her shorts ended. 

She gave up instantly. 

He left her with the sensation of his pant being tugged. He left her lips and looked down still close to her face. Jas also looked on his line of vision. 

Aj: aapka romance ho gayi...toh pa..pa packing mein help karoo (she looked both of them casually as if witnessed this everyday) 

Jas immediately backed off looking everywhere but her. Aly just moved his eyes on both his love.

Aj: whatt mumma ye bhi koi embarass hone ki baat hai. Maine toh ye kitni baar dekha hai 

J: alyjaa shhhhh 

Aly laughed at jasmin's embarrassment and picked alyja up giving her a kiss on her cheek. 

While jas sent glares to both of them.

Aj: Chill mumma we know you both love each other a lotttttttttttttttttttttt isiliye yee kissi karte ho 

J: ye kya hai alyy (she looked at him embarrassed) 

A: kya kare ab family mein kisi ko toh dimaag hona chahiye. Luckily yaha hai hum dono ko 

J: Haww matlab tujhe lagta hai mujhme aur Zian mein nahi hai 

A: Zian main hai but woh over protective hai tereko leke. Pata nahi kya jab humko kiss karte waqt dekha tha usne kaise mujhe terese dur kar raha tha toh uss hissab nahi nahi uske paas dimaag nahi sirf mein alyja smart hai (and gives her a tight kiss on her cheek to which she giggles) 

AJ: Chale papa warna flight ke liye late ho jaayenga. 

A: (makes a sad face) Aapko papa se dur jaane mein maza aata hai 

AJ: Ji nahi mujhe mumma aur papa ko privacy dene mein maza aata hai ab chale 

A: (instantly brightens his face) dekhaa dekha meri bachi kitni samajhdaar hai 

Jas hits his arms hardly and takes their 5 years daughter from his hand. 

J: jaake dono ka breakfast bana. Bas kissiya karwa lo aur koi kaam toh hota nahi tujhse. 

Alyja hugged her mother and giggled hearing their small cute fight. 

Jas took alyja into her room and helped her pack her stuff followed by Zian.After bringing their suitcases in the hall and setting them on the dining table she called for aly from the kitchen. 

J: alyy kitni der aur

A: cominggggg