JASLY 248

Roaming around Mumbai she reached the house by 9:00 picking things for dinner too.

She entered in kept all her things on the dining table and started eating her dinner.

And by 10 she was on the bed. Messaged aly good night and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning,

Light reached her eyes and she turned around to the other side to sleep peacefully. Her hand landed on a body when she turned around and she opened her eyes once and closed. To confirm what she saw was true she opened her eyes again. And there he was staring at her with his side ear in his palm and elbow on the pillow.

She smiled with eyes closed and moved closer to him.

J: I missed you (she said moving to hug him)

He jerked her hands away and continued staring.

She opened her eyes to see him

J: kya huaa

She sat up on the bed and tied her hair. His eyes never went away from her face. So she thought of continuing the game and stared at him too.

Now both were just staring into each other's eyes.

A; tune pregnancy test karaya ? (he asked out of nowhere)

Her eyes widened and now her eyes showed emotions that is shock.

J: tujhe kaise pata ?

Aly picked the report from the side table and showed her

J: fuckkk ye andar hi nahi rakha (she said under her breath)

A: suna maine

J: nahi aly woh kuch nahi

A: jasmin tu kabse cheese chupane lag gayi

J: areyy nahii chupaya nahii alyy (she moved closer to him and held his hands)

A: (he jerked her hands away) chupaya nahi toh kya kiya timing bhi hai yaha aur tut oh appointment ke bina nahi jaati matlab jab call kiya tab tak appointment le liya tha phir bhi nahi bataya ye galat hai na 9he was about to get up but she stopped him)

J: bohot bol liya ab sun bhi le

She sat on his lap.

A: bol (face clearly showing anger)

J: dekh kal mujhe achanak se khayal aaya ki hume toh kiya hai aur woh bhi achanak se toh tune protection obviously use nahi ki hogi. (that struck him now he too wasn't aware of it) Toh maine socha main pregnant ho gayi hongi kyunki of course we had it but doubt ye tha ki 2 mahine ho gaye aur mujhe koi symptoms nahi isiliye appointment liya.

A: hmmm (holding her tight than before) isiliye negative aaya

J: hann (her hands were on his jaw so she caressed his cheek)

A; abb ?

J; kya ab

A: tujhe bura toh nahi lagan a

J; hat bura kyu laga actually nahi pata main khud apne emotions ko decode nahi kar paa rahi kal se

A: hmm hota hai (he caresses her cheek with the other hand )

J:tu kab aaya ?

A: main ek ghanta pehle

J; ek ghante se dekhe hi jaa raha tha kya

A: nahi (keeps both his hands around her waist interlocking his finger behind) Pehle aaya. Bag rakha, Andar aake tujhe dekha tu soyi hui thi, jaldi fresh hua, tujhe kiss kiya, phir bahar gaya, dekha sab saman waise hi hai dining table par toh sab apne apne jagah par rakhne ke time ye mili aur pada

J: hmm. Kuch piyega bana ke laati hu coffee rukh.

Aly placed her back on his lap and made his grip firm.

A: please mere paas hi reh (and dug his face in her neck, inhaled her perfume and kissed her there) I missed you

J: I missed you too.

She caressed his hair and kissed his cheeks.

J; sote waqt mera fayda uthaya tune meraa (she said grumpily)

A: kab ?

J; abhi toh bola ki kiss kiya

A: achaa wohh tum bhi utha loo

J: nahi tum uthao ab main jagi hui hu naa (and folded her hands)

A: acha jii thikee

And he kissed her while she smiled against it. They shared their best moments together.

J; chal hatt ab mujhe fresh hona hai 

A: main breakfast bana deta hu 

J: thak nahi gaya kya  ?

A: nahi ab jaa tu 

J: okayy 

They had their breakfast and both watched a movie together. 

The movie  ended by 4

They looked at each other and smiled. 

Jas walked back to the bedroom while aly walked in after sometime. He entered in and saw her come out of the washroom. She smiled at him. 

He pulled her to the wall beside the bed and touched her back to it. 

A: ye tension meri jaan le legi (he said huskily)

J: meri bhi (she said while catching her breath) 

He smirked and started kissing her. She replied and he trailed down to her neck and the passage between her breasts, down to the stomach and pulled her t shirt up throwing it  away. 

Aly while doing his part removed his t shirt too. 

He lied her down on the bed and removed the rest of the clothes which were a barrier for them. He tied her hands with his one hand above her head and did the magic. She couldn't help but rise her chest area. She couldn't keep herself calm but tried to. While doing so he locks his lips with her and mated her. 

And they continued.