JASLY 254

I SEE YOU GUYS ARE DISAPPOINTED THAT I SKIPPED THE PREGNANCY PART. BUT, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OBVIOUS AS NOW THEY WANT A CHILD AND THEY WILL HAVE IT BUT THAT'S OKAY FOR YOU GUYS HERE WE GO....

Jas walked into the balcony knowing his son's sleep which is way too precious for him and once he is off to sleep he doesn't wake up atleast for 2 hours straight and that is a very good sign for her as he disturbs her very rarely in the night. 

So one habit of her son is on screen way too early is that he is a sleepyhead. 

She sat on the swing there with her left leg up and rests her hands on the knee placing her chin on it and gazing the sky. 

J: waqt kitni jaldi bit jata hai. Aisa lag raha tha ki kal hi pregnant thi aur aaj dekho Zian ko paida hue ek saal ho bhi gaya (okay guys just let go of the days and dates I give. I know i gave one and a half year later just ignore that and think 2 and half years later) But the best part of all this was when I was pregnant. (chuckles) Aly kaisa behave kar raha tha. 

Flashback to the day when jasmin got to know about her pregnancy. 

Jas just came from her shoot and directly sat on the couch exhausted. 

She closed her eyes and looked at the ceiling the only one in view. 

J: wapis aaja yaar jaldii.. (and suddenly she runs the washroom) 

Leaning on the wall beside the her she breathed heavily and got herself composed. 

J: mujhe pregnant karke khud goa bhaag gaya kutta kahika tu ghar aa tujhe main batati hu. 

She walked back to the couch where she threw her bag and takes out the kit she bought. Walking back to the washroom she was exhausted and tired. Coming out her face clearly showed the glow one always wants to experience. The naturally happy face. 

J: Atlastt tu aagaya mere pet mein (she stated caressing her stomach) Isse ye pata chal gaya hai ki tu apne papa ke side hai. Tujhe isme laane ke liye uski toh mauj hi thi na. Meri nanhi se jaan ki itna faida uthaya pata hai (she talked babily while caressing herself and after saying that her face turned confused) Kyu ?? maze toh maine bhi liya uske (giggles) Tu apne kaan band kar haa... Main toh bas anvi bol rahi thi.. chalo ab planning start karna padega... Uffff tujhe apne andar jo paal rahi huu heyy bhagwann mera bechara aly kya kya face karega... ha betaa abhi hi bechara bolna padega kyunki baadme kya pata kya hoga aapke papa ka chalo ab call karne chalee. 

She changed into her night suit had her dinner and all this while she was conscious which is funny actually because  she is Jasmin of course. She thought if she even touches her stomach lightly to something it can hurt baby so all her steps were careful. 

She walked back to the room with aly's t shirt still laying there on the bed. 

She took it and smelled his cologne and hugged it around her body. 

Smelling it for sometime she called him which he picked up immediately. 

A: hellooo (tired and low voice enters jasmin's ears) 

J: Hiiii (she said enthusiastically) 

A: shoot nahi tha kya aaj ? 

J: tha kuch der pehle hi aayi. 

A: itni energy kaisi aai tere me

J: kya kare. I am growing young as the years are passing and you are growing old.