JASLY 252

The next day.  

Jasmin and Aly woke up and got fresh as usual. After having their breakfast they sat on the sofa watching some series. 

J: (while having her popcorn) Tune appointment le li ? 

A: haa (eyes on the T.V) 4:00 baje niklenge 

Silence again. 

After the end of the episode. 

A: ayii tujhe aaj ulti nahi hui na ? 

Jas nods in a no. 

A: strangeee

J; I know right ab chod mujhe bhuk lagi hai khaana kha le 

Aly first looks at the empty bowl in her hand then her face while jasmin caught his gaze. 

J: chall naa popcorn se kiska pet bharta hai 

A: yeah yeahh (he stood up with her and they had their lunch) 

At 4:00 

They left for the doctor and reached there by 4:45

D: Helloo jasmin and aly 

They smile at her sweetly. 

J: helloo how are you 

D: I am here  super good what about you guys ? 

A: I am good but ye ladki ka kuch karo 

D:(laughs lightly) kya hua iss ladki ko 

A: pata nahi doctor kuch dino se ultiya ho rahi hai ek doctor ke paas leke gaye emergency ke wajah se kyunki yaha aane mein time lagta tha na isiliye toh unhone bola ki food poisoning hai aur dawaiya di phir bhi kam nahi ho raha 

D: Jasmin tumne test kiya ? 

J: nahi doctor par woh doctor ne bola ki main pregnant nahi hu 

A: par hume lagta hai ye hai 

D: okay fine. Let me just do your checkup. 

She took jasmin with her while aly sat there using his phone but his mind stuck with jasmin. 

After 20-25 mins they come back to the room. 

Aly first looked at jasmin who had no expressions on her face then at doctor who gave him a small smile. 

A: sab theek hai na ? (he asked doubtfully) 

D: Okayy soo let me just be straight and clear the air up for both of you. 

Jas looks up at her and holds aly's hand beneath the table which he squeezes assuringly. 

D: yes she was pregnant. But the doctor you guys visited might got misunderstood with her checkings and the medicines she gave for her to take it had a very strong effects on her body. Jasmin ke womb mein embryo toh bana but woh implant nahi hua kyunki woh medicine ka asar bohot zyada tha. 

A: ab ? 

D: Its okay guys you don't have to be sad now. She has a clean body and I guess she was pregnant until yesterday. But as she took those medicines on time and three times a day it was unbearable for that little seed so that went off from her body. 

D: you guys can have it now. Her womb is clear and everything is set for implantation. 

J: (smiles) Thank you so much. 

D: That's my work jasmin just don't be sad. 

J: I won't I have him by my side. 

D: Of course. 

A: Thank you (he smiled at her) 

They left the hospital and sat in the car. 

J: aly mujhe coffee chahiye starbucks ke waha rok de 

Aly looks at her while she gives him a smile. 

Aly tells the driver to take them to starbucks. 

Once they reached there both entered in. Aly brought the coffee and some eatables to their table. 

A: jasminn 

J: (she looked up at him while sipping her coffee cutely) hmm ? 

A: Kya hua tujhe ?

J: Alyy doctor ne bola na ki it is okay. Yes it is sad but hamari galti nahi thi ye. Aur aage hona hai toh ho jaayega ab tu baar baar mujhe aise mat dekh jaise main behave kar rahi hu ki kuch hua nahi hai. Hua hai but hum ab kuch nahi kar sakte. Woh nanhi si jaan ka kuch aaya hi nahi hai toh that is okay. Tu sad hai I know but we can have it soon again baby (she whispered the last part) 

He smiled at her. 

A: Tu theek hai ? 

J: tu hai toh main bhi hu 

A: mutual feelings 

J: (smiles widely) chal jaldi pi apni coffee

After their small date they head back home and jasmin immediately changed and went off to sleep as she was tired. 

Aly called his family members and hers too as they were informed about every single thing happening in their life. Aly lates called rahul and disha too and told them the whole story. Everyone did feel sad after hearing it but thought to just let go as the doctor said. 

And the days passed very cheerfully for them. They used to have their shoots, their own private time, detox time, vacations, friends chill up etc etc. Their life  was something any normal person wishes for. Satisfied, settled, happy and full of love. 

While their stay in Dishul's house, 

Aly and rahul once they met were together like inseperable, they were together the whole day leaving jasmin and disha together. This might sound hypothetical but the girls did not see the boys the whole day. 

In the evening, 

D: Okay that's it jasmin I am out of patience now. Ye dono kar kya rahe hai kahi hume dhoka toh nahi de rahe. Subah se ek hi kamre mein band hai 

Jasmin giggles. 

J: jaa dekh le tu 

D: Tu itni chill kaise 

J: abe pura din woh ladka mere se chipka rehta hai aaj ek din mila usse meri yaad nahi aayi nahi mujhe toh you know acha hi hai. 

Disha chuckles and walks to their door. 

She knocks it and shouts their name. 

Aly opens it with a hugs smile which clearly said that he was laughing before opening the door. 

A: ha ? 

D: (looks at him furiously and then at rahul while peeping) Aaj ka din hum dono couples ko ek saath ek dusre ke saath bitana tha na ki bromance mein agar tum dono ka ho gaya ho bahar nikloge ? 

A: itni jaldiii (he asked cutely looking at his watch) 

Disha's eyes widened and she hurridely got into the room ignoring their protests.

D: mujhe kuch nahi pata mujhe mere pati ke saath time spend karna hai isiliye maine raisha ko bheja naa. Tum dono toh ek dusre ko chod hi nahi rahe (she said cutely while sitting on the bed and arms crossed againts her chest) 

R: awleee idhar aa (and pulled her close to him) 

Aly smiled and closed the door for them walking to the hall. 

A: Hellooo jaaneman (he said once he saw her)