JASLY 246

Her nervousness wasn't missed by aly but he thought of not easing it for her as she also need to make her own effort sometime. He just stared at her with blinking occassionally. 

She leaned in her face slowly with tension building inside her. And that just vanished when hers met his. And it continued. 

Aly smiled mentally and slipped his hand around her waist pulling her close. 

They released and jasmin's hand still on his cheek on either side and her forehead touches his nose. While she looked down. 

He smiled and that made her smile too. 

A: hmmm ab bol 

She backed off and sat at a distance from him. 

J: kuch nahi 

A: areyy par abhi toh bol rahi thi 

J: ye karwaya na hogaya bas samjhna hai isse samajh lo warna bhaad mein jaao (hamari jas ka dimaag bhi kam nahi) 

A: ye kaisi baat hui ye tujhe karna tha 

J; haww maine kab bola aise tu khud hi mujhe karne bol raha tha 

A; aur tu kar bhi li (his face clearly shows how he is holding himself from laughing) 

J: hatt kutte (she stood up and walked away) 

A: acha ek aur kiss deke chali jaa 

J; Gucha maru ek mujhe bada maza aata hai 

A: ooffff sooo wilddd (over acting at its peak) 

Jas rolled her eyes and walked out. 

A; areyyy rukk (he also started running behind her while tripping in his way) 

Jas laughed on his condition. 

J: aly tu woh pagal aashiq jaise behave kar raha hai (she said in between her laughter)

A: achaa (he catches his breath and walks to her who was preparing something in the kitchen) 

He stood behind her and held her tightly against him. 

J: le tu phir chalu ho gaya 

A: ab tu band karne ka koi reason hi nahi deti 

J: maine kya kiya 

A: mere andar ka bhuka aadmi jaga diyaa (he said in a wild tone) 

She looked at him weirdly and laughed with him joining too. 

J: hatt ja ab 

A: nahiii (places his lips on her neck) 

J; chuaa hai tuu 

A: (laughs while kissing there) kaisi feeling hai 

J: woh hota nahi chote muh jab kaatne ki koshish karta hai same to same (she pushed him in his stomach with her elbow but he was firm on his place) hatt naa yaar 

A: mhhmmm (denies) 

 She ignored him like a pro and acted as if he doesn't exist. Worked on the food she was making. Served it on a plate all this while aly doing his own things. 

She held her plate in her hand and started moving. Aly was nearly about to fall cause she walked away as if she wasn't held. (LOL HO GAYI BEZZATI) 

He pouted and walked behind her. 

She settled on the chair and started having her breakfast. Aly stood there until her breakfast was over. Glaring her ahh no no admiring her cute little face. 

The moment she was about to stand up he held her on the chair back and to her shock sat on her lap. 

She left the plate on the dining table and her eyes widened at him. 

J: Kya kar raha hai haathi hat mere upar see (she tried hard to push him but couldn't) 

And after some mins of pushing she realized she didn't feel any pain. 

J: ayee mereko dard kyu nahi ho raha (she asked startled) 

Aly smiled and bend over to her face. Kissed her  cheeks and without leaving his lips from her skin trailed down to her neck and she jerked her head behind to give him easy access. 

His hand behind the nape of her neck holding her firm and close. 

J: alyyyy 

A: hmm 

J; Kya hua hai tujhe 

A: pata nahii

J: teri bhuk kabhi nahi mitegi 

A: pata hai toh reh na chup chap 

J; hatt mera mood nahi 

A; main bana du (mumbled huskily against her skin) 

J: alyyyy (she said in a warning tone ) 

And before she could understand or analyze things around she was spinned and placed on the dining table. 

J: What the fu (before she could complete he kissed her) 

And she was lost. Lost in him. The way his lips melted in hers made her weak to the core. They did this like a thousands of times but everytime they do it it feel new, fresh, and never experienced ones. Thats what he is for her and she is for him FULL OF SURPRISES AND MAGIC. 

Her hands trailed behind his neck pulling him closer. He picked her up in bridal style without breaking the kiss and laid her down on the couch.

Jas had no idea when they reached couch until they broke the kiss. She looked around as if she saw the place for the first time. 

J; humm yaha kab aaye (she said taking in the place she is at) 

A: jab tum mujhme khoyi huyi thi (kissed her nose lightly and sat straight on the couch)

Jas blushed and after he went away from her she too sat comfortably on the couch trapping her hair behind her ears. 

J: kutta (she muttered under her breath with the blush still on) 

A: aur tu meri kutti (he pinched her lower lip between his two fingers in a teasing manner while saying) 

J: aaahhh hatt (she pushed his hands away and stood up) 

A: kaha chali 

J: jhanum mein chaloge ? 

A: nahi aur thank you (he said with a sarcastic smile)

J: hawwww kitna ganda hai tuu (and hit him hard at his manhood with the pillow) 

A: ahhhhhh (in between his laugh and holding there) 

He fell on the ground holding it (overacting hai bhai) 

Jas just glared him. 

A: abe bachee nahi honge hamare

J; I hatee youuu (and walked away)